Audi Clearwater

Steve Yeager

Bora Stankovic, Audi Brand Specialist, Audi Clearwater

Bora Stankovic

February 16, 2018

"Superior service start to finish!"

- JT

I made an appointment online for servicing. I dropped off my car for the day. I was called later that a part had to be ordered & the car would have to remain overnight. Mandy offered several desirable options for me due to the inconvenience of being without my car. I opted to have my car delivered to my home when fixed. Mandy kept me informed at all times with the progress of fixing & getting my car back. They even washed my car before returning it. Mandy and Clearwater Audi rock!

Mandy Walters

February 16, 2018

"Best and easiest place to get an awesome car"

- Travngab

My wife and I came in on a Sunday with our 5 year old, Bora helped us get th car of my wife’s dreams it was easy the price was right and the service was quick Bora gave us a great deal on the 2018 Q5 premium plus he even managed to entertain our son. Overall it was one of the best experiences I’ve ever had with a car dealership Bora Stankovic helped us with every need or questions we had we will definitely be back when this car is up on its lease to get another Audi Thank you Bora!

Bora Stankovic

February 14, 2018

"Great Experience!"

- lexisarang

Shaun Mathena was so helpful and knowledgeable about what my Audi needed at it's mileage. We took care of all the recommended services and I was even given a loaner car because the services were going to take longer than one day to complete. A lengthy multi point inspection was completed, as well, which gives me peace of mind commuting. Highly recommend!!!

Shaun Mathena