Audi Danbury

Audi Brand Specialist
Jim Ceccarelli, Finance Manager, Audi Danbury

Jim Ceccarelli

December 04, 2018

"Service that goes the extra mile"

- harold and jill

I have been servicing my Audis (2005 A6,2015 Q5) since 2006. My experience with their service and John Hansen is another reason why I bought a 2018 Q5 this past month. Over the years he has gained my trust because he is truthful, ethical and goes the extra mile to make sure you get the treatment you expect when buying a fine automobile. I have never had to make a return trip for any service. It has always been done the right way the first time in. Knowing we were leaving for a long trip and my concern over a cooling system/ turbo recall, he went out of his way when he saw me in the dealership to come over and reassure me that it was safe to make the trip. That reassurance meant a lot!

John Hanson

December 03, 2018

"Janet Chan the ultimate professional"

- harold and jill

This is the third Audi we've purchased. From the moment we sat down with Janet I felt assured we were going to be able to seal a deal. She listened to our needs, prior experience with other sales staff and explained everything. We were so satisfied with Janet that we did something we have never done before. We purchased and had our car delivered within 4 days. She not only explained how everything works in the car but followed up with us later to see if we needed any other assistance and told us to call anytime we needed anything.

Janet Chan

October 02, 2018

"Great buying experience"

- JaimeQ7

My wife is coming from leasing a fully loaded 2015 X5 50i. It was a great car but she wanted a 3rd row option and the Q7 was on the top of our list compared to other brands. Back in April, Mark greeted us and gave what I call a very comprehensive test drive so that my wife can really get an objective idea of the cars capabilities. We knew from a performance point of view we were stepping down from the X5 but the 3rd row option was a priority. We were very impressed with his knowledge and approachable personality. We were also impressed with the handling characteristics and interior build quality of the Q7. We came back now that her lease is almost over on the BMW and we just closed a deal on a loaded 2018 Q7 with Prestige package. Mark worked with us to give us a strong deal and the experience was casual with no pressure. Jim C. was an absolute delight during the finance process. No pressure on buying other warranties, etc. Give them a try of your considering an Audi.

Jim Ceccarelli