Audi Danbury

Mark Ward-Willis, Audi Brand Specialist, Audi Danbury

Mark Ward-Willis

Audi Brand Specialist

January 10, 2019

"Professionalism at its best"

- 1320Hodges

Nate at Audi service in Danbury is the best service advisor I have ever had. He goes above and beyond to take care of customers and doesn’t rest until it’s right. it is because of him and him alone that my family will continue to use Audi of Danbury for all of our service needs. I hope Audi of Danbury sees what kind of asset he is to the company and he has built a customer for life.

Nate Lorenzen

December 30, 2018

"Janet &Jim are both Fantastic"

- Steven

My recent purchase of an Audi could not have been better. The salesperson , Janet Chan , was totally dedicated in making my car buying experience a success . She clearly communicated , listened and was a total professional. There were no surprises , hidden fees or last minute issues. It was a smooth transition into the Audi I was looking for... I totally would recommend Danbury Audi to anyone looking for a new Audi. Both Janet & Jim in the business office respect your time and truly want to make your dreams come true. Steven Ferraiuolo

Jim Ceccarelli
Janet Chan

December 04, 2018

"Service that goes the extra mile"

- harold and jill

I have been servicing my Audis (2005 A6,2015 Q5) since 2006. My experience with their service and John Hansen is another reason why I bought a 2018 Q5 this past month. Over the years he has gained my trust because he is truthful, ethical and goes the extra mile to make sure you get the treatment you expect when buying a fine automobile. I have never had to make a return trip for any service. It has always been done the right way the first time in. Knowing we were leaving for a long trip and my concern over a cooling system/ turbo recall, he went out of his way when he saw me in the dealership to come over and reassure me that it was safe to make the trip. That reassurance meant a lot!

John Hanson