Audi Flatirons

Matt Logue

November 23, 2018

"Best Experience"

- Tory from Tucson

Jim Page is not your typical salesman. He is all about the relationship! Jim is a person who cares, and shows it over and over and over again. I had called and worked with 5 different Audi dealerships. I was so uncomfortable with the high stress pushy salesperson and none of them listened to what I wanted in a car! I drove all the way from Tucson, AZ because of Jim's caring, excellent and timely service, and ability to deliver what he said he could. I am still so impressed with Jim! Being in sales myself gives me even greater appreciation! I'll never go to anyone else again to buy my car!

November 15, 2018

"Great Experience"

- MichelleC

I have nothing but good things to say about Audi Flatirons and the staff there. They went above and beyond to help me get into an amazing car. Jim Page in Sales was personable, professional, and kind - by far the most pleasant salesman I have ever dealt with. He made the car buying process easy for me - even going so far as to call me after I bought the car to make sure everything was going ok. Shane in Finance took the time to go back over my loan (after I had purchased the car) to secure me a different loan with a better rate, and again, was a pleasure to work with. I would highly recommend this dealership to anyone looking to purchase a new vehicle.

November 09, 2018

"Excellent in all areas!"

- mtngirl

Sameer Shah in sales was knowledgeable and put me at ease throughout the entire process. I highly recommend Audi Flatirons and am thrilled with my new car!

Sameer Shah