Audi Nashua

Audi

January 22, 2019

"New car"

- Petethebuck

Tyler was great, made the process simple and enjoyable. I’m very happy in my new Audi and can’t thank him enough. I will definitely go back.

January 19, 2019

"A relatively painless experience!"

- Beancounter

Working with Tyler to purchase my new A6 was actually fun. Tyler made it clear from the beginning that there would not be a lot of negotiating. However, I still had to make sure that I was getting the best deal possible and contacted 2 other dealers, who were not as up front. Although it appeared that I was going to go to one of these competitors even after putting down a deposit with Audi Nashua, the competititir sold the car I was interested in (without telling me until much later). In addition, what they “gave” me on the front end they more than tried to make up on the back end. Tyler hung in there with me and even gave me some tips on questions to ask them. I had some care products installed and Tyler offered to pick up and drop off the car, making it more convenient for me. Tyler’s work ethic, customer service, and professionalism was excellent.

January 17, 2019

"New RS5"

- nnapioe

Just walked away with a 2019 rs5 and couldn’t be more happy. I worked with Brendan, who is a true car enthusiast, and was a great person to work with on an rs car. Now a second time Audi owner, I’ve had a lot of experience with sales and and service and I have been happy every time I’m there.

Brendan McGuire