Audi Nashua

Audi brand specialist
Mike  Rindo, Audi Brand Specialist, Audi Nashua

Mike Rindo

January 19, 2018

"My car shopping experience was an A+++++ Thank you Damian"

- Lady LouSea

I loved the fact that all models were in the showroom, no running around in the cold. Damian was very professional, knowledgeable, and no pressure approach sold me. With is help I was able to narrow my search down to 2 models without going outside. At this point he was able to pull the cars to the front door and off we went for my test drives. Back inside to finalize the deal. Thanks to Damian this experience was so smooth and I couldn't be happier. Love driving my very first Audi model TT Roadster with all the bells and whistles. Cynthia

Damian Cadoret

"Purchase "

- Xojustdreamxo

Ben helped me find the vehicle that was best for me. He was very knowledgeable, professional and helpful. He wasn’t pushy and didn’t make me feel pressured in the least bit. Ben made the purchase easy and seamless. I was comfortable contacting him with any questions I had even after the purchase and he was as helpful as he was before the sale. The overall experience was a very pleasant one. Thank you Ben!

Ben Macieski

January 19, 2018

"I put my trust in Tyler and he came through!!!"

- kennyk

I found my 2017 Toyota Tacoma TRD Pro while searching online in California. This put me over 3000 miles away from Audi Nashua. I was nervous about not being able to actually see it in person , but Tyler was there every step of the way. He sent me videos of the vehicle and answered all my questions. He even worked with the transportation company to get my vehicle shipped safely out to me. What a great experience and a fantastic truck. Thank you Tyler. I highly recommend you work with Tyler for your vehicle needs.

Tyler Jones