Audi Nashua

Audi brand specialist

July 16, 2018

"Dream car purchase"

- CM928

I have been a customer of Audi of Nashua for many years. I have purchased two vehicles and had them serviced there. I wasn’t in the market for a new car, until I saw my dream car in their inventory. I was able to work with them on a trade in and financing, allowing me to close the deal. My salesman was always available to answer my questions and help in any way needed.

Jeff Towne
Other Employees : Doug Wiltz

July 16, 2018

"Used car purchase"

- Jamv1706

We worked with Matthew LaBrecque. He helped us work out numbers to a variety of options and was very friendly and easy to work with!

Matt LaBrecque

July 13, 2018

"Great first Audi experience"

- Dillon475

We walked into the Nashua location inquiring about a new Audi and Damian was able to help us out even though he had a busy schedule. That day we signed papers for our first but definitely not last Audi. He was able to make the numbers work to keep us there and then Doug was great to wrap it up on the financial side.

Damian Cadoret
Other Employees : Doug(business manager)

Used 2012 Volkswagen CC