Audi Natick

Sky Tang-Forti, Sales, Audi Natick

Sky Tang-Forti

Peter Nett, Sales, Audi Natick

December 07, 2018

"Great Experience Start to Finish! I Purchased an Audi Q5."

- Nancy L. Brewton

I stopped in one evening because the lease on Mercedes Benz was due in a week. All the sales people were busy so Daniel Haigh, one of the Business Managers, jumped in and helped me out. He listened to my situation, asked some key questions. He turned me over to Peter Nett for a test drive, I came back in and we put a deal together that I couldn't refuse. Peter Nett has gone above and beyond in customer service as I had some unusual circumstances with turning in a Mercedes Benz leased vehicle as well as having specialty plates. He came with me for the turn-in which was extremely helpful. Getting back my original plates was a bit of a challenge, but Peter was willing to go the extra 50 or however many miles it took us to go back and forth to the Registry of Motor Vehicles in Milford to see the process through. Peter was patient, knowledgeable, professional and on top of his game! Every dealership should want a Peter Nett to work for them. On the day I picked up the vehicle he spent about an hour going over the details as many of them were new to me. The nice thing about this dealership is that they have another person who will do a whole second walk-through of the vehicle if need be. This world of Tech can be a bit daunting and varies from one car manufacturer to the next. I LOVE LOVE LOVE the blind side warning lights! There are several other features that are also very streamlined from what I had before. I can't say enough good things about Audi of Natick and would highly recommend them, and especially Peter Nett, to anyone in search of an Audi. I love Daniel Haigh too! Another no-nonsense true professional! Audi of Natick should be proud to have them both working for them. I've had my new car for a week and I'm really enjoying and love it! Lots of neat features! What a ride... it's like driving on air! It handles like a dream...

Daniel Haigh

November 26, 2018

"I bought a used car from this place - I Loved it"

- Kostas Seretis

I visited Audi Natick late in the afternoon and next day I had all my papers done! Really fast, polite people and they answered all my questions. I would love to go again. Peter Nett is really good at his job, and he is also passionate about cars, that helps a lot. He helped me with everything and he was really honest.

November 13, 2018

"Excellent Buying Experience"

- Touareg Guy

I purchased a used 2017 VW Touareg Executive from this dealer in November 2018 and I have to say it was the best car buying experience ever. My sales Rep Sky Tang was very professional and treated me with respect. I went to Audi Natick to buy that specific Touareg that I saw advertised. Sky had the car ready for the test drive and was prepared to answer all my questions. She explained Audi's pricing policy, warranty, etc. and then we discussed my trade. After a couple of short discussions with her supervisor we settled on the fair value of my trade and the deal was done.

Sky Tang-Forti

New 2018 Audi RS 5, $88490

2018 Audi RS 5

Used 2014 Jeep Cherokee, $19946

2014 Jeep Cherokee

• Certified Master Guild technicians - three of whom are ranked in the nation's top 40
  • Largest Audi certified parts department in the nation with over a million dollars in inventory
  • Modern service facility with the most up-to-date diagnostic and repair equipment available
  • Two-way shuttle service within a 10 mile radius
  • Business center with complimentary wireless internet connection
  • Quattro cafe complementary coffee, tea, hot chocolate, bottled water, and breakfast goodies
  • Children's play room
  • Comfortable waiting area complete with couch and television
  • Selection of reading material including daily newspapers and magazines
  • Friendly customer service professionals to assist in scheduling service appointments
  • Service reminders and appointment confirmations
  • Monthly newsletter with service coupons, product knowledge, and lifestyle information
  • New owner clinic dinners at the dealership to welcome you to tbe Bernardi family
  • Over 60 years experience in the service/advisor team
  • Late night / early morning vehicle drop off
  • Audi loaner vehicle when available for service appointments