Audi Reading

Jeff Hart

February 17, 2018

"First new car"

- Giox93

Today I purchased my first new car and I’m glad I had Brendan Lamy (salesman) to help me with everything. He was very knowledgeable and listened to everything I was looking for in a new car. Also the dealership was very nice and had beverages and a lounge area to use while they washed and detailed my car.

Brendan Lamy

February 03, 2018

"Exceptional Experience!"

- Matt.marx

To begin I want to give a huge thanks to Mike for making this the best car buying experience I have ever had. I spoke with Mike prior to leaving to go look at the car considering it was quite a drive for me to get to the dealer, he set everything up for the test drive. I arrived and the car was immediately prepared for the test drive. Mike explained to me everything I needed to know about the car and even provided some background on who owned the car before. If you want a great dealership experience with amazing and honest people go to Reading Volkswagen!

Michael Balazs

January 28, 2018

"Very good experience buying an Audi Q5"

- Biju_n

Excellent, no hassle dealing & best price around. I would highly recommend talking to Adam Bloom if you are looking for an Audi. He was nice to deal with and found the right car for the right price.

Adam Bloom