Audi Toms River

Chad Lorenzo

November 18, 2017

"Prestige Service"

- Sueann241

From the time I walked into this dealership my experience was pleasant. From the decor and ambiance...perfect! All of the staff are welcoming and friendly. Marc (my salesman) is very knowledgeable about Audi and the particular car I purchased. He made sure to go through every detail of the car with me, which is something I did not experience at previous dealerships while shopping around. I can’t imagine anyone having anything negative to say about this dealership and it’s staff. :)

November 13, 2017

"Wonderful experience!"

- Kat08751

I bought my new Q5 today and love it! Marc Levine was my salesman and he was great....professional, easy to talk to and honest. Very refreshing experience. Everyone I met, from managers to service techs were all pleasant and professional.

November 13, 2017

"Best experience at a dealership I’ve ever had!"

- Navarro S3

I have leased two cars from here within the last month or so, one for my wife and one for me and I was very pleased with Marc Levine and his customer care. Marc is a great salesman and a great guy and makes you feel very welcome and does not make you feel pressured at all. The wife and I will definitely be going back and doing business here again as the whole place is top notch and everybody there was very nice. Have to give a shout out to the sales managers Rich and Chris as those guys were a pleasure to work with also. 5 stars!

Julio Fernandez
Other Employees : Julio in parts was also great and a pleasure to work with!

New 2016 Audi A6, $63375