Auto Blvd LLC

Eli De La Fuente, Sales Executive , Auto Blvd LLC

Eli De La Fuente

Sales Executive

April 19, 2018

"Trustworthy, friendly, honest "

- janelle123

Chris made it super easy and less stressful on purchasing a car! His customer service was 5 star service! Followed up even after I purchased my vehicle to make sure everything was still going smoothly. Will recommend to friends & family.

March 27, 2018

"Quickest and easiest car deal I have ever had."

- Christopher Shea

My wife and I have been looking for a new vehicle, while we were heading out of state she started looking at various vehicles and found a bright yellow corvette located at Auto Blvd LLC, we discussed it, and called them on Saturday, since I was pre-approved, we went ahead and started the paperwork then. We returned from our trip on Monday and drove directly to the dealership, test drove the corvette, and decided it was the vehicle for us. Finalized the paperwork and left for home with our new car. The whole process took 30 min once on site, Chris was extremely helpful during the whole process, and kept the communication open so we knew what we were dealing with before coming in.

Other Employees : Jimmy Conway

March 22, 2018

"Eli was so awesome!!!! will return, the customer GREAT!!"

- csavini

Eli was so awesome!!!! will return, the customer GREAT!! This is a great and friendly place. I will return for sure!!!! Thank you Eli C Savini

Eli De La Fuente