Auto Blvd LLC

Michael Acosta, Owner, Auto Blvd LLC

Michael Acosta

Owner

July 20, 2018

"Just what I was looking for"

- kaytea1iz

I will absolutely recommend Auto Blvd to anyone looking for a car. Kirk really went above and beyond to help me find a car that fit all my needs.. Carlos was also extremely helpful in the process. everyone is so professional and acknowledged everything I needed in a car. I love my new Honda!!

Carlos Gonzalez
Other Employees : Kirk Loff

July 20, 2018

"Everyone should come here! "

- Vallamar

And definitely ask for Eli! I have a somewhat tragic story I’ll save for another time, long story short I’ve been without a vehicle for 8 months & was pretty much at my wits end & was throwing in the towel when I was introduced to Eli & he worked so hard to find me a car & a deal no one else could beat & I can’t beleive with just me & NO co-signer he put me behind the wheel of a beautiful BMW! I’m so grateful for his dedication & hard work that I can finally take myself to & from work & most importantly I gained my independence back! I’m thankful beyond words

July 18, 2018

"Great customer service "

- Mrs. S

The staff are not only friendly, but works well together. Details explained if necessary and is very accommodating to what it is you want or looking for.