Auto Blvd LLC

Owner

October 04, 2017

"Upfront and Honest "

- hillelmish

Long story short I the run around by a Toyota dealership for weeks. At first I got approved with my credit score and "x" amount of money to put down. The following day they ask if I would consider getting an used car with the possibility of not having to put anything down. I complied but they still wanted the money down; the same money I would have put down on a brand new vehicle and the payments were sky rocketed. I google searched dealers in the San Antonio area and came across Auto Blvd. The salesman Chis was very friendly, honest and upfront with what I needed to get into the vehicle I wanted and in less than a week I was driving off the lot with that vehicle. The customer service and professionalism from the whole staff was top notch. It made my experience of buying a vehicle stress free.

Chris Gomez

July 28, 2017

"Accommodating and excellent customer service"

- sperry17

We had a great experience at Auto Blvd. We were in a bind and couldn't wait much longer for a car. We were referred to Auto Blvd by a friend, I called on a Monday for information on my lunch break and by the end of the day we left their parking lot in our new vehicle. Everyone there was so helpful and willing to work with us to help us get into a good vehicle. True customer service, we never felt like we were being pushed or rushed into a decision. Purchasing a vehicle can be intimidating, some dealerships are only in it for the money and try and fast talk you into a decision you don't want to make, we never got that vibe from Auto Blvd. They helped us and for that we are truly thankful. Excellent customer service, would highly recommend to anyone.

Diego Garcia

July 28, 2017

"Phenomenal Service !!!"

- Elvis

Auto Blvd Llc. made it possible for me to get into my dream car at a very affordable price. I told them exactly what I was looking for and wanted. They didn't have that make or model in the dealership at the moment, but they went on the hunt and they found me exactly what I was looking for. The best part is that they delivered it all they way to my home 4 hours away. They have great customer service, finance options, and the best luxury and sports cars in San Antonio. I want to thank all the staff starting from the ones that were sent to find it, to the driver that brought it all the way to my home town, and the owner. It takes a great group of teamwork to run everything so smoothly. I highly recommend Auto Blvd Llc. from all the other dealerships in San Antonio. They sure deserve their 5 Stars!!!!