Auto Gallery Inc

Michelle Hernandez

September 30, 2017

"Great! Marcela "

- Jacque0627

I loved it! Best treatment. Sweet person. Helpful. Lovely. Recommended!!! I loved my car. Perfect! Thank you Marcela! She the best saleswoman and person. Congratulations!!!

September 29, 2017

"Incredible Experience!!"

- MPeeples

Marcela knew from the moment I walked in that I was determined to buy the car I wanted, and she’s enough she, along with everyone else made sure I walked out with my car! Everyone went above and beyond when helping me with my purchase and I couldn’t have asked for anything more! I recommend Marcela and Auto Gallery 100% to anyone buying a car!

Other Employees : Mr. E

September 19, 2017

"auto gallery employee review"

- rick4822

Michelle did a great job and was very customer service oriented. Thank you Michelle!! The sales manager Sergio did an absolutely horrible!!! job of taking care of the issues that came up with the car when it was sold to me.His manager Rick had to make sure that I was taken care of. Thank you Rick for realizing that customer service can make or break a business.

Michelle Hernandez