Auto Market

Sadir Hamad

Haydee Davila, Finance, Auto Market

Finance

November 04, 2017

"Not as great as expected"

- Eric Johnston

This had to be the worse experience I've had at a dealership. I went to see a car marked in "excellent condition" online for the dealership. After finally coming to see the car, the dealership must have failed to mention online that the vehicle had engine issues, as well as wrap issues also a cracked windshield as well as most emblems for the vehicle manufacturer missing on the car. this complicated quite a bit but I was still very excited about the car. After signing the paperwork I wasn't able to get the vehicle unfortunately due to the cost of insurance which I understood completely, it happens. But, overall, the dealership LIED about the condition of the vehicle online and lied in person about the vehicle as well. Very pushy manager and very rude after finding out I was not going to get it due to the cost of insurance. Will NOT be recommending this dealership to fellow business partners mainly due to the dishonesty and rudeness of the staff here.

Steve Dagher

November 04, 2017

"Went the extra mile!"

- Ccarnahan

These guys went the extra mile, figuratively and literally! I found the car on their website, but when I got to the lot it I found out they had just gotten it themselves and had not yet cleaned or serviced it. So needless to say that, as well as a few issues needed to be dealt with. However, I needed to have the car the next day, so as my husband and I were trying to navigate our schedules/rides for the next day in order to arrange drop off for service, the sales manager offered to provide me a ride home after drop off. We aren't terribly far, but probably a bit further than most dealers would drive. So I drop it off, and was told to pick it up the next evening. When I arrive, the cleaning wasn't completed. They apologized profusely and offered drop the car off at my work the next day once the work was completed. My work was much further from them than even my house...so that I thought was a great thing for them to do. It wasn't a perfectly flawless experience, but for me personally it is more important to assess a company less by the mistakes made and more by how those mistakes are handled. And this car dealer put the customer above all else.

Jenny

October 30, 2017

"2006 bmw 530 xi"

- felipe & brian

Steve, Chayse & Haydee, really honest & good people. A wonderful experience from start to finish. Best car buying experience from a dealer. On 10/21/2017 Me & my son flew to Phoenix to pick up the car we bought. Drove the car back home same day over 700 miles to Colorado. Car did great just like they told us. Thanks for the good serv. & thanks to chayse for picking us up @ Sky Harbor.

Steve Dagher