Auto Palace Inc

Office Manager
Norris Neamou , Sales Consultant , Auto Palace Inc

Norris Neamou

July 05, 2018

"Thank you for an amazing experience"

- LaTanya

John was amazing! I looked and admired Vehicles without the confidence to move forward and make a purchase this went on for several months. despite my reluctance John was there he was patient and friendly every time I came. Finally I was ready to make the stat and again John was there for me and once I allow him to do go to work for me he made it possible for me to make a purchase that excited me in a way that I had never experienced before. Thank you all for such an amazing experience.

John Dingle

July 01, 2018

"Great Customer Care"

- Ddobrei

Came in for a test drive and decided I couldn't leave without bringing the car home. Great service all around. Very friendly staff. Definitely coming back.

Nick Naamou

July 01, 2018

"Professional, easy, outstanding customer service"

- Lisazawa

From the moment you walk in you know it’s different from a regular dealership. Professional, courteous, helpful. From the reception area to the final signing moments was so easy. The best car buying experience I’ve had. Will definitely go back and highly recommend!!

Used 2010 Ferrari California, $96995