AutoFair Hyundai

Product Specialist

October 12, 2017

"Tucson"

- dmbeleski64 Verified Customer

I’m very pleased with my new vehicle and thankful they were able to make it work for me. Doug was very helpful and listened to my likes and wants in a new vehicle.

October 06, 2017

"Additional comments...."

- cpotzner Verified Customer

I was very impressed with the Manchester dealer as opposed to the Nashua dealership. Doug was professional and understood I was not there to purchase a vehicle before a test drive and discussing financing. I also made it clear I would contact him and not to contact me. He understood and gave me the time to make a decision on the vehicle purchase. He was never pushy which I felt was Important. Doug followed up with me after hours once I made my decision and my vehicle was ready the following day. I would recommend Doug to family and friends.

Doug Johnson Salesmanwithaheart

October 06, 2017

"2017 Hyundia"

- riannelli911 Verified Customer

I was greeted by Courtney when I first walked into the dealership. She was friendly and welcoming.. She ran around getting everything ready for me to go for a test drive of the Hyundai Elantra. She also brought up a Sonata for me to drive as well since I was unsure of the vehicle I would imitatively purchase. She explained all the features and the differences between them. She did it all with a smile and a friendly attitude. I felt so comfortable with her as my salesperson.. She was so inventive and listened to all my concerns and answered them honestly and professionally.

Courtney Gardner