AutoFair Hyundai

Sales Professional

October 20, 2017

"Excellent transaction."

- denisedayie Verified Customer

This is my second car I bought through Doug Johnson. Always a great experience. I will go back to him again an I will recommend him and Autofair to my friends.

October 17, 2017

"Sonata song"

- tsattley Verified Customer

Life is good with a 2018 Sonata! Love the Hyundai brand, great cars at a good price. Minor details were taken care of in a courteous and professional manner. Definitely recommend the Service Department, they took great care of me in the past and I look forward to continuing to do business with them.

October 12, 2017

"Tucson"

- dmbeleski64 Verified Customer

I’m very pleased with my new vehicle and thankful they were able to make it work for me. Doug was very helpful and listened to my likes and wants in a new vehicle.