Autobahn USA

Administration

February 18, 2018

" Solid service. "

- MP

I purchased two cars from this dealership. Very professional. Both cars were delivered. One had a small stain on the interior. They came back the next day to pick up the car, fixed the problem, and delivered it back the next day.

Robert Blaisdell
Eduardo Pereira

February 17, 2018

"pure professionals"

- OMz

Imagine parking your old Honda in a front lot full of gleaming, recent model European driving machines, and walking into a showroom that might as well be a museum of things you can't have. You are there for an appointment to look at a used Subaru, a family car. It's a busy Saturday. Given all that, you might not be expecting the highest level of attention. When I arrived at Autobahn USA and looked around, I certainly wasn't. But on this day, my expectations were thwarted. I ended up talking to at least five employees, and to a person, they were courteous, direct, and just plain human. Most importantly, they seemed to get who I was and what I was looking for, and didn't waste my time - or theirs - trying to put me in something else. I was happy to discover that the car I came to see looked in top-notch condition. Since I'm not an expert, I asked if my mechanic, who I've known for years, could check it over. The staff at Autobahn not only accepted this, they went out of their way to accommodate it. Because of their openness, I was not at all surprised when my mechanic later gave the car a full vote of confidence. Throughout the process, I worked most closely with one of the newer sales reps, Alex. At every step of the way, he kept me informed about what was happening, and was clearly working hard to make sure I had a positive experience. Alex, and everyone at Autobahn, seemed genuinely pleased to be putting me in a car I would feel good about. Based on what I'd heard about buying a car, I expected this process to go something like a visit to the dentist. Who knew it would instead turn into an experience I would enjoy, start to finish?

Alex Montes

February 17, 2018

"My experience is so far so good."

- adrianwxy

I purchased a BMW 328 GT from Autobahn and i feel comfortable experience during the whole progress. My sale agent Alex Montes is a very good man with highly passion to his job. If I need buy a car again, I will choose them

Alex Montes