Autobahn USA

Frieda Zadeh, Administration, Autobahn USA

Frieda Zadeh

Administration

October 12, 2018

"Matt Waters and AutoBahn USA "

- HawksPrincipal

I can not say enough good things about the team at Autobahn USA, I have purchased many high-end cars and this was by far the most comfortable and enjoyable buying experience. Matt Waters was the consummate professional in every sense of the definition, he was courteous, well mannered, knowledgeable, honest, and most of all he was completely devoted to the customer. I will definitely be buying from Autobahn USA, again and I am will be seeking out Matt's expertise in my future purchases. A+++

Matt Waters

October 10, 2018

"New bmw 338 i"

- Clyde

I purchased the 2015 BMW 328i I wanted at the price I wanted Nicholas helped me in throughout the process Yes I Would recommend AutobanUSA to a friend and working with Nicholas

Nicholas , Robert Blaisdell

October 10, 2018

"Great experience"

- Banwait

It was one of the best experiences I have had with dealerships. Our salesperson, Nicholas, was very friendly and answered all the questions we had. And the delivery process too was very good, Nicholas had prepared everything when we reached.

Nicholas Latta, Robert Blaisdell