Automotive Search Inc

Auto Broker
Henry Canham, Broker, Automotive Search Inc

Henry Canham

October 16, 2017

"Always a great buying experience !"

- Dw723

Our fifth purchase with Automotive Search. Each purchase is effortless and painless! Have purchased both new and used vehicles. Search online, they bring the vehicles to you or they are on the lot to test drive, and we're always out the door very quickly after deciding on a purchase. Have never tested a vehicle that was less than great quality. We always go to test drive one vehicle and end up test driving three or four others. Auto Search has even brought cars to us at work or home to test drive. The full concierge service can't be beat. Auto Search understands your time is valuable. Can't thank Colleen enough for this recent purchase. Our fourth purchase with Colleen and never a problem. Thanks Colleen and Auto Search!

Colleen Tinker

October 13, 2017

"Great Dealership"

- dottie

My experience with buying a car from Automotive Search can be summed up with one word 'painless'. Gretchen was helpful, thorough and fast. No pressure. The whole process of test driving, buying and leaving with my car took 1 1/2 hours. This will be my first stop the next time I need a car. Thanks so much!

Gretchen Born

October 12, 2017

"Best Car Buying Experience Ever!!!"

- Roadrunner

Best car buying experience ever. I was in the market for a new/used car and had spent countless hours between different dealerships. During my search I stumbled upon Automotive Search and decided to try them out. Henry, aka Hank made the process easy and simple. He quickly found the perfect car at an amazing price. No haggling, no high pressure, this was one of the smoothest/low stress purchases I have ever made. Never a doubt in my mind these guys are super trustworthy, reliable, and professional. Even his finance options surpassed what the dealer could do and I literally was out the door in minutes, no hours like a dealership puts you through. Not only would I do business again, I would highly recommend Henry and Automotive Search to my friends, family, coworkers, and neighbors! Thanks again for everything, I can't wait to do it all again next time I'm the market for another vehicle!

Henry Canham