Automotive Search Inc

9779 E. Hampden Avenue, Denver, Colorado 80231

"Phil" Felice Fornaro, Broker/ Business Development Manager , Automotive Search Inc

Broker/ Business Development Manager

Broker

June 21, 2018

"Very nice dealership!"

- Gearhead

Automotive Search is the cleanest, best organized dealership that I have visited! Ever!! After visiting other dealerships for the past week, it was a real treat to shop at Automotive Search. One look at the facility shows that they really care about delivering quality cars in a stellar environment. It's worth going there just to see what a dealership should look like! Thanks!!

June 20, 2018

"Great Experience!"

- Rav4Love1

I rated my experience as 5 stars because Phil was great and helped me find the perfect vehicle. He made sure I knew every detail of my purchase and everything was very transparent so I had no surprises. I would highly recommend his services when looking into purchasing a vehicle. I feel very good about the purchase I made and I am a happy new car owner!

Krieg Failing

June 19, 2018

"Dave Nichols "

- johnna

I would highly recommend using Dave Nichols as an auto broker. He is truly a "car guy". I told him exactly what I wanted and he delivered exactly what I wanted! He came in at exactly at the price I asked for as well. He was great about helping me set up the "electronics" in my car and learn the ins and outs of the car. Such a helpful person, I would highly recommend using him as a car broker. I was hesitant at first, using a car broker, but Dave turned out to be a "diamond ".I will always use him and or Auto Search.

Used 2015 Lexus ES 350, $19800