Automotive Search Inc

Auto Broker
Colleen Tinker, Broker, Automotive Search Inc

Colleen Tinker

Broker
 "Phil" Felice Fornaro, Broker/ Business Development Manager , Automotive Search Inc

"Phil" Felice Fornaro

Broker/ Business Development Manager
Henry Canham, Broker, Automotive Search Inc

Henry Canham

Broker

August 16, 2018

"Stress free, relaxing, car buying experience"

- Jimbo's wheels

Dave Nichols is what you hope a car salesman would be. He counseled me about my decision, noting that my current car was aging, had a lot of miles on it, and would likely need some major repairs even though it had been regularly and enthusiastically maintained. Without any pressure whatsoever, Dave described the many luxury features of the Lexus, the extremely low mileage and excellent condition, the rarity of finding a 2012 in such condition (like new, really) and that it would provide me with years of problem free driving enjoyment. I knew he had my interest at heart (as any really good salesman would) because I knew he could have sold the car easily it was such a good buy. Honest. Respectful. Consultive. Thorough. Friendly and not pushy. I will recommend Dave without hesitation to friends and family. Breaks the "car salesman" mold, all in a good way!!!!

Dave Nichols

August 08, 2018

"One of the best!"

- Savvy consumer

After going through two terrible experiences prior to visiting Automotive Search, I was excited to meet Mike Mulhern, a skilled salesperson who cares about his customer's car buying experience. Mike helped me get out of a vehicle I purchased that ended up hurting my back. It was a long ordeal due to the Schomp Honda who made it very difficult on me. I am grateful for Mike's assistance and patience through the painful process. I highly recommend you reach out to Mike for your next vehicle. With gratitude, Cheri

Mike Mulhern
Other Employees : Mike Mulhern

August 03, 2018

"A fantastic experience!!"

- SPLindemann

Phil's commitment to customer service and satisfaction is exceptional and unlike any other car buying experience. Phil worked with my wife and I to identify the must have features in our new vehicle and made available several different vehicles to test drive. Phil even delivered them to our house! There are no high pressure tactics employed and vehicles are fairly priced. AutoSearch has strict quality standards for the vehicles they take in their reconditioning teams do great work.

"Phil" Felice Fornaro