Automotive Search Inc

Henry Canham

Krieg Failing, Broker, Automotive Search Inc

Krieg Failing

October 19, 2018

"The best way to buy a car!"

- Pat

I knew I had complete confidence in Dave Nichols as I had previously purchased a car from him at a Lexus dealership. The process with Automotive Search was so much simpler and quicker. I am so happy with the car he found for me that it may be quite awhile before I buy another, but I when I do, Automotive Search and Dave are the only way to go!

Dave Nichols

October 16, 2018

"This is the only way to buy a car, new or used!"

- Donna

I've gone to Colleen Tinker at Auto Search twice now, to buy my next car. The first time, I purchased a used Toyota Highlander out of their inventory. The car was a first class vehicle and it worked great. The buying experience went super smooth, including trading in my 10 year old Honda CRV. Most recently, I asked Colleen to find me a Toyota Sienna and the purchase of this new car went super-smooth too! I always feel like I am being treated fairly and honestly and that Colleen has my best interests in mind too! Going to Colleen to buy a car gives one the exact opposite of what we have unfortunately come to expect from car salespeople! I couldn't sing her praises more.

October 13, 2018

"Honest, genuine, and fair from start to finish"

- AliceInWonderGlass

I had specific requirements for my new car that Coleen and Hank were able to help me find. The best part was the no-nonsense pricing and paperwork! I was never pressured and was treated very respectfully every step of the way, which says a lot about a business. This is the first dealership that I left feeling like I got a great deal as well as a great car. Both my kids will be getting their cars here soon!

Henry Canham