BMW of Toledo

Sammy Wahidy, Client Advisor, BMW of Toledo

Sammy Wahidy

Client Advisor

October 19, 2018

"First time bmw experience/new owner"

- Jamieg

This was our first BMW purchase. We drove almost 2 hrs to see some vehicles, because I thought they had some of the best BMW deals, based on my internet research. Our salesman, Steve Messinger was very nice and not pushy. He was patient with our 3 kids in tow. When he showed us a couple vehicles, I knew right away which one was the one, and the kids loved it too! Steve and the finance guy stayed over 2 hrs after closing to help us close our deal. I know how important family time is, so I valued that. I would recommend these guys for your BMW needs!

Steve Messinger

October 12, 2018

"BMW Warranty Service "

- Ckz

Professional service, timely work done. Thank you! Brakes are working perfect! Sensor replaced eliminated the rear brake notice as expected. Appreciate an honest service department.

Dave Emerine

October 12, 2018

"Excellent service"

- ❤️Love my car

The service department went above and beyond for me .Dave was especially kind and my car was returned so clean! I highly recommend visiting the dealership.

Dave Emerine