Bart's Car Store - Columbia City

4.4

October 31, 2017

"Title not researched"

- Dan

My son in law purchased a truck from this dealer. Two weeks later, the dealership called him and said the State of Indiana would not release the title. He had to vehicle back to the lot ( a 30 minute one way drive) and now they are unwilling to make any kind of reasonable offer to make things right. I tried posting on their Facebook page but my posts were immediately deleted and I am now blocked. Do your research and make sure you are getting what you pay for if considering buying a car from this dealership.

Unsure

September 07, 2017

"Wouldn't recommend "

- POed

Went and bought a truck on the 22nd. They told us everything was fine with the loan. We signed the paperwork and off we went with the truck. 16 days later we get a call saying we have to bring the truck back because the loan didn't go through. Now I called and talked to the guys at barts and asked them about a denial letter I had gotten from the bank they said we were financed through. They assured me it was a fluke and everything was fine. Fast forward to the day they called. It was a real denial letter and instead of telling us 9 days before that that bank was done with us, they continued to pull our credit and try to get us approved through other banks. Long story short, I have about 16 hits on my credit from barts and I ended up having to go with a higher payment and interest rate just to keep the truck. Why not just give them the truck and find another one, you ask? Well I would but since I trusted what they told me about everything being good, I put around $1000 into the truck to get it to work for what I need it for. If I gave it back, I would lose all that money. On top of that, R&B car company, who I bought another truck from just a couple weeks ago, doesn't have a big enough truck to fit my needs. Now, if you want to deal with people who are fair and upfront, head down to R&B car company right down the road from barts. They will take care of you. Ask for David.

Vince Zon
2.0

August 31, 2017

"very good"

- stretch

Everyone was very friendly and met us at the door! They showed us several vehicles like we were looking for and did not pressure us to buy! We would return there in the future if we are in the need of another vehicle!

Chris Fish