Bart's Car Store - Fort Wayne

Adam Sinclair

Sales Representative
TJ Gomez, Sales, Bart's Car Store - Fort Wayne

November 29, 2017

"Great service, very friendly "

- Emilio Gomez

I personally had Adam. He was very helpful and really payed my options out for me, then once I choose my car he helped fix any issues I had

Adam Sinclair

November 19, 2017

"Quick, painless, easy to work with"

- bixby, b. 2017

T.J was helpful, and explained some of the terminology that was new to me. There was no pressure, and even though I was pretty sure I wanted the car that was brought up from Anderson, he still made sure I was happy with everything.

Other Employees : TJ Gomez

November 15, 2017

"It was a good place to shop for my car"

- Nafateria01

TJ Gomez was such a helpful salesman. It was my first time financing a car and he answered all my questions. Bart’s was a good place to shop , the vibes was friendly and trust worthy.

Used 2010 Buick Enclave, $14494