Bay Ridge Toyota/Scion

Pre Owned Sales Associate

November 14, 2017

"Great Experience!!"

- john

Awsome peole!!i visited many dealership but they are exceptional..mamdoh took care of me right away and explained to me every details..bought the car the same day!!great costumer service!!highly recommended!!thank you!!

Other Employees : Mamdoh Khalil

November 02, 2017

"Great salesperson Mamdoh Khalil"

- kimo

I got my car in the same day with a fantastic customer service.. the salesperson, Mamdoh is amazing did a great job, The whole team are very nice. I really recommend it to my family and friends.

Mamdoh Khalil

October 27, 2017

"Great experience at Bay Ridge Toyota."

- Matthew K

Currently we have a Mazda and a Subaru. We were looking to replace our well aged Subaru with another AWD drive. After tons of research, I felt most comfortable with a Toyota Rav4. I liked about 4 cars on Bay Ridge Toyota's website, but had one that I was specifically interested in. We decided to stop into the dealership(without an appointment), and were greeted as we came in by a young lady at the reception desk. She paged a salesman, and got us help immediately. Our salesman Binod S. was fantastic. He showed us the cars we were interested in, answered all of our questions, showed us many things about the cars we didn't know(features like: safety, technology, aesthetics, and options). We looked at a floor model and went through the car from what was under the hood to the automatic gate lift. We then sat down, had coffee/espresso and talked about the specific cars that I mentioned earlier from my online searches, and their availability. We talked about features, options, trims, reliability, and all the things that concern you when making a huge purchase. Once we narrowed it down, we went for a test ride in a basic Rav4 LE to check out the car we were interested in a RAV4 SE. It was in another Toyota lot about 4 blocks away. The car rode smooth, and the power seemed quite adequate for our needs. Both my wife, and myself were glad we decided on a Rav4 at this point. The cars feel great, and the car we wanted to purchase was on point. Time to talk money, we headed back to dealership. The price is pretty much the price. It was a 2018, so there isn't a need to rush it of the lot because it's an older model. However, I will say that I believe the price was definitely, 100% fair for what you are getting. I was also helped by Binod's manager in giving me a fair price for my trade in- and I truly appreciate that! The deal was a go at this point. We had a quick break, and Binod was nice enough to offer us some Pizza(thank you Binod). After that, we got the insurance squared away with Vinny. Vinny was great to talk to, and is also a broker. That allowed him to help you get the best rate in insurance, with multiple companies out there. My current company(Geico), is where I wanted to stay, and that is where we finalized insurance(Thank you Vin!). Once that was done, we went to the finance department and met Michael S. Mike did a great job explaining additional warranties, coverage, interest rates, leasing options etc. We determined a financing plan that worked for us, and knocked out that paperwork. Almost there! Our car was ready, and just got detailed. Binod helped transfer our plates off of the old car, and gave us a education course on our new vehicle. The manager then came outside(in the rain) to thank us for everything and make sure that we were pleased as well. I really can't thank Binod, and the team at Bay Ridge Toyota enough! The were professional, knowledgable, considerate. I even received a call from Binod this morning, and an email offering further support. Binod was calling to make sure that my wife, and myself were happy. I know there are many reviews that contradict mine, but my experience was stellar. My best advice is schedule an appointment, because buying a car is more than a 4 hour process. We were lucky, as we arrived early, and it was quiet. Cars sometimes are stored in other lots, as space is limited(some in Sten Island!). Do your homework, and know what you are buying. I saw a reviewer say they don't like when you pay in full, but we did not experience an issue there. Overall A+++ and thanks Binod, and Bay Ridge Toyota!!!

Binod Shrestha, Vinny(insurance), Michael S (Financing).

Used 2017 Toyota Camry