Bergey's Chevrolet

Finance & Insurance

November 17, 2018

"Excellent service!"

- Taylir12

Would definitely recommend! Eric was very personable and easy to deal. They are not pushy and met our needs. Will definitely be going back and we’ll wo the hour and half drive!

Eric Kratchwell

November 13, 2018

"First time Chevy owner"

- Amanda

I’ve always dreaded the sales experience of purchasing a new vehicle. I was blown away at the treatment I received when purchasing my Chevy Equinox. It was stress free and actually enjoyable! The entire staff was extremely courteous. My salesman Tony went above and beyond in making sure that I was pleased with my experience! I would recommend this dealer to anyone in search of a new vehicle!

November 13, 2018

"Calming experience "

- Bec and Sam

Tony Isabella was amazing from the start!! His calming demeanor made us feel so comfortable and pressured free! Our 3 year old drew him a picture and when we went back in a few days later, he had it hanging on the wall! Wife was in aww to see that! Patrick Benner made signing the papers very smooth and easy. Everyone we dealt with was top notch!! Definitely will be returning!

Patrick Benner