Bert Adams Pontiac

1705 W. Jefferson St, Joliet, Illinois 60435 Directions

2 Reviews of Bert Adams Pontiac

March 31, 2005

"I purchased a vehicle from this dealer and had a problem..."

- babywolf77

I purchased a vehicle from this dealer and had a problem with it less then 2 months after I bought it. I took it back to the dealership to have it looked at. The service guy did not want to talk to me, he ignored me and delt with my father, dispite my attempts to talk to him. The service man told me that he never buys used cars, and that buying used cars is just buying other peoples problems. "People don't get rid of good cars." Even though it had just been through their shop and I was told it was in good shape. They fixed the problem $300 later.
Less then 1 year after I bought the car and had it repaired, there was a recall for the same problem. The dealership gave me the runaround about re-imbersing me for the repair, even though Pontiac said they should be. I even spoke with the owner himself and he all but told me I was an Idiot. The only good people I delt with there was the sales-man who has since left to go to another dealership in town.

A formal complaint was filed with Pontiac and GM!

December 30, 2004

"They are not willing to do anything but go through their..."

- ej123

They are not willing to do anything but go through their motions. Don't expect exceptional service. They will be quick to offer disclaimers so you will not be able to hold them to anything they say. Plan on even minor repairs taking a long time. This reviewed is based on multiple visits to the service department, and I think I finally learned my lesson.