Best Auto Bargain

90 Stredman St., Lowell, Massachusetts 01851 Directions

1 Review of Best Auto Bargain

January 08, 2018

"Best Auto Bargain Great Dealership!"

- custom made

Best Auto Bargain great family owned and run dealership, Started here 7 weeks ago before I was ready to purchase, Had a great walkthrough on the wranglers I was looking at with sale men . Very laid back, not pushy, not the typical sales vultures you run into at a lot of dealerships. Was extremely knowledgeable of the product. I told him my circumstances and timeline and was very respectful of them. the purchase process was easy, and friendly. Financing went easy. being a former salesman I they worked hard for this sale and were exemplary.I could go on and on and on about how great the overall experience we had with Best Auto Bargain relative to Friendliness, Full, personal Service, consideration and general professionalism. When it comes time for us to get another car, we won't even think about going anywhere else. I would highly recommend this dealership to friends and family and will purchase from again.

Garen