Beverly Hills Auto Group

Sales Specialist

November 01, 2018

"Ask for Nader"

- drew0119

Nader held my car for two weeks with a cash deal and earned my trust with his straightforward and transparent style of communication. I would do business with Nader again based on my experience.

Nader Shidfar

April 21, 2018

"Service"

- Rosie

The owner is very personable. We had a great experience. We purchased a Range Rover. The owner made sure that the car was properly serviced.

Michael Goltche
Other Employees : Alex

June 18, 2017

"Flawless"

- KINGofLOC

I drove 4 hours to look at a car that was rare and had everything I was looking for. To no disappointment I was in and out in under an hour after working with Ron and Michael over e-mail and in person. Let's just say even when it was pouring rain out they had someone still putting dressing on my tires and cleaning it up for its departure. One of he best experiences hands down. Plus the lot they have in house is top quality. I wish more dealerships like this were near me.

Ron and Michael