Blueline Auto Group Inc

Product Specialist

March 12, 2019

"Great experience "

- Rachel

I was very please with the service we received! They went above and beyond to ensure we were taken care of in every aspect. It was painless, stressless and fast. Overall a great experience! Would recommend them to anyone.

Matthew Keller

February 25, 2019

"Great buying experience, especially for a first time buyer."

- Leo19Salazar

Juan was great, or should I say, amazing. As a first time buyer, made me feel confident and didn’t turn me away for being a first time buyer. Immediately got to work and now I’m driving my dream truck! Will definitely be back, and I’d definitely recommend them 10000 times!

Juan Magdaleno

February 25, 2019

"Easy Breezy"

- Lamb11

My husband and I needed a 3/ 4 ton truck. We went to Blueline on a whim and found exactly what we were looking for on the spot. Brandon Beasley was our salesman. He made the process easy and fast. He was also very thorough and accommodating when it came to getting the car ready to take home. I would highly recommend them to anyone especially when there’s a lot of competition.

Used 2014 Chevrolet Camaro, $16988