Bob Richards Nissan

606 Reviews of Bob Richards Nissan

January 03, 2019

"Awesome Service!"

- mbrooks

I recently purchased a vehicle from this dealership and I had a wonderful experience. Elaine Thaxton met me at the door and provided excellent customer service and care from that moment forward. The Sales Manager, Johnny Royal, was also extremely helpful and very knowledgeable. Joseph Whitfield addressed all of my financial concerns and was very helpful in laying out all of my options. I would definitely recommend this dealership to my family and friends. Thank you all for your great service!

Other Employees : Joseph Whitfield
December 27, 2018

"Great experience "

- Grannyfrant12

I have received very good service every time I bring my car in for service the staff is very friendly and knowledgeable about my car

Kevin Parrish
December 18, 2018

"Registering has been a nightmare"

- ASchlegel

I purchased my car on 10/6/18. Temp tags were set to expire on 11/21. Went to the dealership to get another temp tag only to find out that they never submitted the paperwork to the DMV. They then tell me 2 weeks later that they submitted the paperwork to the DMV, but there was an issue with the listed lien holder. The lien holder that was listed didn't approve us for the amount, so they rejected us and our funding went through another bank. We never signed paperwork with the correct lien holder. On 11/28, I received a call that I had to go pick up a loaner cause they had not received the title release from the mistaken lien holder. Mind you, at that point I had already made my first payment on the car. The loaner car they gave me was brand new, but the date they put on the dealer tag was 1/3/18. Then I find out that in Georgia they aren't supposed to allow a person to be driving on a dealer tag. I returned the loaner on 12/8 and brought my car home since I wasn't comfortable with it being there. When I left a negative review, I was told to contact Drew Hill to be compensated for all the trouble. I called and spoke to Johnny on 12/11. He told me I would get a call back in an hour. I never received a call and have had ZERO contact from the dealership in regards to what is going on. I went to the DMV to check on the status of my registration and paperwork has still not been submitted to the DMV because they are still waiting on the title release from the mistaken lien holder. My new temp tags expire in 2 days on 12/20 and I am unable to be issued another temp tag because it is beyond the 60 days from date of purchase. I have made 2 car payments already and am going to have to park my care because someone seriously messed up when doing the original paperwork. So here it is just days before Christmas and I'm still being screwed over. Honestly, i feel as though I should get back the amount I have already paid to the lien holder, on top of daily compensation for being left without a car. I don't want a loaner car that is not mine. I want this fixed immediately, and so far it seems no one cares to even try to fix it. I have yet to talk to the same person twice, so I honestly feel as though they are avoiding me and trying to not admit their mistake and incompetence. I expect to be contacted within the next 24 hours for this to be fixed. The people at Bob Richards in Beech Island, SC know exactly who I am and need to reach out to me at this point.

Drew Hill
Larry Shuler
Other Employees : Celeste
December 15, 2018

"Amazing service!!"

- Melissahope87

Came in with my infant and the whole team was very accommodating and helpful!! Love the service and quality of service!! Amazing service as nice!

November 14, 2018

"The best Service Around"

- muranomama

I had the all time best experience at Bob Richards Nissan. I honestly wasn't thinking of purchasing a Nissan, but after seeing what there was to offer it was high on my list. Clemente went above and beyond my expectations. He really made me feel like I was his number one priority. He got me in the car of my dreams. Drew was the one who really brought it in as a finalization with his help! Chris Williams was sure to answer any service questions that I had and assured me that I would get the best service every time. Markese was very personable, polite and made the financial parts of the visit a little less painful. I just can not express my appreciation fully for what this group did for me and my family. I will continue to go to this dealership in the future.

Drew Hill
Clemente Melendez
November 13, 2018

"Lease buy-out process"

- dennisN

I was at the end of my 3 year lease and decided to purchase the 2015 Murano. I was pleased with the finance rate. Staff was friendly and professional. I also use this dealer for maintenance and service.

Martin Schimmel
Other Employees : Jon Few
November 05, 2018

"Excellent"

- Candrews87

Elaine is the best car salesperson there. She knows what she is doing and gets the job done. My family has purchased so many vehicles from her. Never have we ever left unhappy. She is very pleasant and professional. Johnny is a pleasure to deal with as well and his assistance is always very helpful!!!!

November 04, 2018

"Awesome "

- Williams76

Great Staff and They Care About People’s Needs Thanks For My New 2019 Nissan Altima Thanks Elaine And Johnny And Markese Thanks Bob R

Ashley Cassedy
November 03, 2018

"Customer Service "

- Hall.teresa1230

The customer service was Excellent the moment I arrived at Bob Richards Nissan, and everyone was so helpful and kind. I love how the employees had help another.

Reuben "Reubbb" Wilson
November 01, 2018

"A great dealership "

- Howell49

Great dealership from the sales people, especially Annette Dotts, the mechanic Jaime Banda and the tech Chris. Have been using this location for over 15 years and it has gotten better since Bob Richards took over.

Kevin Parrish