Bob Rohrman's Indy Hyundai

Indianapolis, IN

569 Reviews
Here at Indy Hyundai, we'd like to think that we're more than just another Indianapolis new and used car dealer. Sure, if you're looking for a new Hyundai car or SUV, a used truck or van, or otherwise, you bet you can find it here. But to our Bob Rohrman family, your dealership experience is most important, not making a sale. We've been serving our central Indiana neighborhood for three decades -- visit us here at 7101 East Washington Street in town, and we'll introduce you! Our showroom and lot offer one of the most extensive selections of new Hyundai cars and SUVs between Noblesville and Greenwood IN. They range widely, from sedans like Hyundai Elantra and Sonata and hybrids like Hyundai Ioniq Hybrid to crossovers like Hyundai Santa Fe and Tucson and the all-new Hyundai Venue and Palisade. Let our friendly salespeople put their years of automotive experience and thorough knowledge of the Hyundai line to work to help you find yours. Of course, if you're looking for something tried and true on a budget, we also make a host of used cars, trucks, and SUVs available. They span the gamut of today's popular and sought-after automakers, from Hyundai and Chevrolet to Honda, Mitsubishi, and more. You can rest assured the one you've fallen in love with will be ready for the road when you are, too. Each undergoes a comprehensive inspection performed by car repair technicians second to none from Carmel IN to Fishers IN.

7101 E Washington St

Indianapolis, IN

Directions

Filter Reviews By Type

Showing 569 reviews

May 18, 2022

Completely amazing from start to finish, very professional and will send people your way thanks More

by Lucas.perkins1992
May 20, 2022 -

Bob Rohrman's Indy Hyundai responded

Thank you so much for your excellent review! We are so glad that we had the opportunity to work with you, and we are thrilled that you found your experience with us to be a positive one. We hope you enjoy your new vehicle, and don't hesitate to reach out if you need anything else.

May 18, 2022

I was pleased with the professional service knowledge of the advisor. I will continue to get my 2019 Tuson serviced here and recommend others to do the same. More

by AWGAINES
May 20, 2022 -

Bob Rohrman's Indy Hyundai responded

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts on working with our team. We're glad to hear we delivered such a great experience!

May 16, 2022

Easy, relaxed, straight forward car buying experience with Mitch. Made sure the car I wanted was there for me when I arrived after having two sold out from under me at other dealerships. Also has good da More

by Qharmon
May 17, 2022 -

Bob Rohrman's Indy Hyundai responded

Thank you for taking the time to write this review and let us know how we are doing. Our customers are our top priority and your feedback is greatly appreciated. Congratulations on your new car! Mitch, Jason, and our team here at Bob Rohrman's Indy Hyundai are glad to have you as a customer.

May 14, 2022

All of the people at Rohrman were very polite, respectful, and customer minded! We had a very positive experience and would recommend anyone to go there. Stan was great to work with! More

by scottholmstrom
May 16, 2022 -

Bob Rohrman's Indy Hyundai responded

Thank you! We appreciate your business and look forward to helping you with any questions or future vehicle needs. Thank you for choosing Bob Rohrman's Indy Hyundai.

May 14, 2022

I really liked the whole experience. Tyler was very patient and showed me lots of options. More

by KLAVY999
May 14, 2022 -

Bob Rohrman's Indy Hyundai responded

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your feedback with us. We are delighted to learn about your positive experience here with Tyler. Congratulations on your new car! If there is anything else we can do to assist you, please do not hesitate to let us know. We are always happy to help!

May 12, 2022

Was a very nice experience. Zack Wilber, the guy who sold me the car, was very helpful More

by TLCAMPBELL2117
May 13, 2022 -

Bob Rohrman's Indy Hyundai responded

Here at Bob Rohrman's Indy Hyundai, customer satisfaction is our #1 priority. We always do our best to make sure our customers leave with the car they desire! We are glad to hear you enjoyed your experience with Zack, and it was a pleasure having you at the dealership. We appreciate your review!

May 10, 2022

Great service and professionalism from everyone we encountered. The sales team was able to get us a lower payment then we expected and went out of their way to try and assist us! Would recommend to an More

by danacpasour
May 10, 2022 -

Bob Rohrman's Indy Hyundai responded

Dana, Thank you so much for choosing Bob Rohrman's Indy Hyundai! Congrats on your new Hyundai, and let us know if we can be of any more assistance!

May 09, 2022

Went in for an oil change and maintenance for my vehicle and I was ready to go in less time than usual. Thank you! More

by MartinL
May 10, 2022 -

Bob Rohrman's Indy Hyundai responded

Martin, It's great to hear that Cassandra was able to help you out. Our goal is to make sure everyone who walks through the door leaves happy. Thanks again for choosing Bob Rohrman's Indy Hyundai!

May 07, 2022

We did not expect to drive away in our new jeep today. But they made it happen. I loved how easily we were able to provide all the docs needed and the friendliness of the staff. They really acted as a t More

by Suzzannafreeman
May 09, 2022 -

Bob Rohrman's Indy Hyundai responded

Thanks, Suzzanna, for your feedback on your recent visit to Bob Rohrman's Indy Hyundai. I'm glad to hear that we were able to assist you with choosing the perfect vehicle and that you had such a positive experience. We hope you will continue to enjoy your new vehicle!

May 07, 2022

Love the team here so much I just purchased my vehicle in less than a year. Highy recommend!! More

by JENNYBELL1979
May 09, 2022 -

Bob Rohrman's Indy Hyundai responded

Thank you for choosing Bob Rohrman's Indy Hyundai, your feedback and rating mean a lot to us. We're glad we were able to help, Jenny, and we hope to see you again!