Boston Foreign Motor

Wesley Angel, Sales, Boston Foreign Motor

Wesley Angel

3.8

October 16, 2018

"Bobby made the process of buying my 1st car easy"

- apurv

Great guy to do the deal of buying a car. Thanks to Bobby. He was helpful in making us understand the overall car buying system, to get the lowest interest rate for my loan. Expect quick satisfactory replies to your questions in person or on call or on text. Bobby was always there to ease the process and giving a great deal on my Audi A4

October 16, 2018

"professional and courteous"

- Chuck

I found Bobby to be very professional and courteous throughout the process. He was very knowledgeable providing plenty of helpful information. If you're in the market, I would highly recommend giving Bobby a call.

October 04, 2018

"Easy, pressure free"

- scotttissue639

You think of car dealerships and you think pushy salesman who call you and bug you. That is not the case here. Bobby showed me car I was interested in. I explained I had some other options I wanted to explore and if he had the best car/deal that I would be back. He didnt call me every 2 days like other dealerships. In fact he didn’t bother me at all and took my word that I would be back if he had the best option for me. The car was competitively priced for the low miles it had. Overall good experience.

Used 2017 Audi Q5, $34995