Boston Foreign Motor

Wesley Angel

February 22, 2018

"Easy buying experience"

- Jennifer

No pressure, great follow up, quality cars and easy and quick financing. Bobby was professional and efficient to work with. I would do business with him again.

February 21, 2018

"Great experience for a car bought without seeing in person"

- JayW

Ali was my sales advisor and was extremely professional, personal and always available. Ali made the experience very comfortable for me and gave me the confidence that my purchase of a car sight unseen would not be an issue. Even in the absence of Ali, his colleagues were always available and the transition from either advisor was seamless as everyone was well informed. For an out of state buyer, the process was smooth and without issue or any uncertainty that this was not the right decision.

Ali Movaghar

February 02, 2018

"Best car buying experience! "

- R.Rod

Recently purchased a car and I have to say I had a good experience. Bobby took care of concern I had regarding my purchase and remained in contact with me to make sure I was satisfied. Definitely will be a repeat customer and I recommend them to anyone who is looking to buy a new vehicle

Used 2015 BMW 6 Series, $49995