Boston Foreign Motor

4.3

August 09, 2018

"Surprisingly Great Experience"

- 2016AudiS5

Buying a car is already stressful for me. Buying a used car out-of-state was a new experience, and added many new stressers to my buying decision. Was the advertised car even real? Did the pics properly depict the condition of the car? Could I safely pay and actually get the car? How would I get it home from Massachusetts? These were a few of my concerns, and I put my salesman Bobby through several hurdles as I worked through my skepticism and anxiety. I had only two things I could know for sure. First, I needed to listen to Bobby, to see if I could detect any double talk. Second, after I had made the decision to go to Boston and see the car for myself, I needed to again see that everything was exactly as it was described online and on the phone. From the onset, I found Bobby to be very courteous. This was actually a red flag at first, because I feared I was getting lip service. We connected using FaceTime, and I found his sincere friendliness to be consistent with his phone presentation. Very helpful. During the facetime, he even pointed out a scratch to me on the car that I wouldn't have otherwise spotted. When I arrived in Boston, Bobby was polite and very sensitive to the fact that I had come in from out of town to see him. His time was mine, and I continued to find consistency with who he was online and on the phone. Bottom line: I gave him my check, he assigned me the title and he arranged for shipping. I flew home with the title in hand. The shipper took a couple of days to materialize, but the GM promptly gave me the shipper contact info as soon as he had it. The car arrived here in south Florida as promised. Absolutely no problems. Great service. For me, Bobby is just a great guy and someone I would choose to work with. I found the General Manager, Milad, to be sincere and up front as well. Thanks Bobby and Boston Foreign Motors.

Bobby Shah

July 27, 2018

"Excellent Experience"

- Richard Rosen

I dealt with Boston Foreign Motor for the first time, and all arrangements were handled by Ali, who proved to be as honest and honorable a person as I have ever encountered in an automobile dealership. He disclosed every detail of the vehicles that we were considering, provided supporting evidence where necessary, and arranged financing on good terms. He did not provide any excess pressure to either conclude the transaction or pick up the vehicle once purchased. I could not have had a better experience buying a car.

Ali Movaghar

July 10, 2018

"Two-faced "

- Lily

Before you give this dealership any of your money, please let me tell you why their appearance of professionalism is a fake veneer. I stopped by this past Saturday 7/6/18 to check out a Maserati I had seen online. I came across a pearlized white Ghibli that I was interested in and the receptionist set me up with Milav. It started out great, Milav told me the Ghibli just came in 3 days ago, and gave me advice on how to end my current lease early. He seemed to be respectable. He told me to deal with the lease on Monday when I could speak with VW credit over the phone, then come back to see him and we can talk about buying the car. On Monday morning 7/9/18 I called VW and set up a lease-end inspection. I then called Boston Foreign Motor to make an appointment for Tuesday 7/10/18 after work at 6:45pm with Milav to see the pearlized white Ghibli. I received a text message from Wesley on Tuesday around 10am stating the car was sold. I then received a phone call from Milav who told me not to worry, they have a (plain) white Ghibli coming in soon. If I had been made aware that there was an interested buyer between Sunday and Monday, I would have put down a deposit to secure the car. Milav told me their policy is not to accept deposits (a practice which my coworker who sold cars for 10 years with Audi has never heard of). This was also a lie as I have seen other reviews describing Boston Foreign Motors’ deposit process. Milav became argumentative, trying to speak to the high demand of the cars to rationalize. I then told Milav I wasn't interested in his continued attempts to explain himself and that I wouldn't be doing business with his company. He then replied "Well I didn't want to sell you this car!" and hung up. Unreal. Also- I'm not sure what is the purpose of scheduling an appointment to purchase the car if they are going to sell it right from under you without any notice. I didn't hear great things about Boston Foreign Motor from a couple mechanic friends but I really liked the car and wanted to purchase the car from them anyway. I should have listened to them. I hope this helps you avoid the sleazebags at Boston Foreign Motor at all costs.

Wesley Angel