Boston Foreign Motor

3.8

January 01, 2019

"Bobby Shah"

- Madcat328

I can describe my experience at Boston Foreign Motors in one word. "Painless". The car is exactly what I wanted. That's what I want in a car buying experience. Bobby was very helpful and polite and I would do business with him again.

December 22, 2018

"What the car world needs"

- MA Buyer

My story has no frills and no thrills. Did my own market research, test drove the exact car I wanted at an Audi dealership (new), looked online for a more cost effective solution (slightly used), found BMG, connected with their team, sent them photos of my truck, got a trade in value, came up that same weekend, and bought my 2017 Audi A4. The vehicle was mint, they put new tires on it, oil change, and handled the paperwork. Drove home an hour later. Bobby listened and delivered, and in the higher end resale market, that's what you need. Highly recommended.

December 22, 2018

"Above and Beyond Service"

- Rdean17

I was reluctant at first to buy a car that I hadn’t seen in person but these guys were great and I couldn’t be happier. Excellent communication and service. Nicest car I’ve ever owned. I’m in Iowa and buying a car in Boston was a real stretch for me and it ended up being the easiest, most pleasant car purchase experience I’ve had.

Wesley Angel