Boston Foreign Motor

Wesley Angel

Ali Movaghar, Sales, Boston Foreign Motor

Ali Movaghar

October 17, 2017

"Bob was very helpful and not at all pushy. "

- Mike123

Had a good experience and was told up front what was done with the car as far as repairs. Bob was not pushy and let me bring it to my mechanic to look at it. He also brought it by my house at delivery. Overall a good experience.

October 16, 2017

"BMW 328i"

- Gfurtado

It has been such a pleasure purchasing my vehicle from Boston Foreign Motor Company. My sales consultant Bobby was of great help and patience allowing me to find the perfect vehicle in my price range. Bobby made this experience an overall 10/10 and I left that day completely satisfied. He was very understanding as to what I was looking for and made it happen. My car was delivered in a timely manner and I couldn’t be happier with purchasing my car here. All the vehicles are kept in pristine condition, with a wide selection to choose from. I will be sure to purchase future vehicles from Boston Foreign Motor Company and suggest them to my family and friends.

October 13, 2017

"Car purchase"

- Dodge1

Bobby was a pleasant, professional, and extremely knowledgeable. He made purchasing a car "stress less". I will recommend him to everyone that is looking to buy a vehicle.

Used 2014 BMW 3 Series, $24995