Bourne's Auto Center

Ben Poisson

Service and Parts Director

"From Luxury to JEEP! "

- Wonderwoman

After several dealers this is by far the best experience! Staff is super friendly, prices are what they are so you don't feel like you're being taken advantage or having second thoughts about making sure it's a right decision. This jeep was originally my first choice when searching. The look, the price and when I finally checked it out In person it was by far the cleanest, well maintained jeep I seen for being used. Jeep or no jeep I would recommend this dealer to anyone just from overall good service. FYI you can test drive without a sales person! First dealer I been to that allows that. I'm happy with everyone that helped my husband and I out and will definitely be back if we are in the market for cars again.

Andrew Segadelli

"AWESOME DEALERSHIP "

- Princess Dee

My husband and I went to Bourne’s on 4/21/18 to purchase a 2015 Chevy Travers that we seen on the internet. This was our 4th purchase of a newer car and I have to say that Bourne’s is THE BEST PLACE IN DAYTONA TO BUY A USED CAR!!! Our sales lady was Charlene and she was AWESOME!!! There were some issues with the car and the service director Ben was sooo very nice and helpful and fixed EVERYTHING without Hesitation!! I started the day thinking it was going to be a big ordeal to buy a car and I was sooo WRONG! Thank you to everyone at Bourne’s for making everything go so smoothly and helping us get the car we wanted! You have a 4EVER Customer !!!! ????

Ben Poisson

"Great experience!"

- Geraldo.martinez

Last week we had the pleasure of working with Patrick at the Daytona Bourne’s dealership. Patrick was very easy to work with,he was not pushy at all and just an overall good person. i highly recommended him to anyone looking to buy. Matthieu was also very good to work with. He helped us find what worked best for our budget and got us the most bang for our buck. Great painless experience.

Patrick Miner