Boyd Cars of Virginia Beach

23 Reviews of Boyd Cars of Virginia Beach

January 03, 2019

"A Great Experience"

- Chris@POQ

Couldn't be more impressed with the level of service. Jeff & Steve worked with me to get the car I wanted for my wife at a good price and no hassles whatsoever. They went well out of their way to simplify things for our extremely busy schedules, incredibly this included delivery of car and financing paperwork to my home one evening just prior to Christmas. Wish everything worked this easy. Best car shopping/purchasing experience I've ever had. Would highly recommend.

November 18, 2018

" Best dealership in 757!!"

- KarinM

I would recommend this dealership to anyone! Jeff is very fair and upfront about everything. I'll definitely be back for all my car purchasing needs.

November 10, 2018

"Feels like buying a car from your family"

- Ericjepps

Boyd Cars of Virginia Beach wI’ll treat you like family as soon as you step foot on that lot and find you the best deal possible. Glad I shopped here!

Devon Smith
October 17, 2018

"Best Truck Buying Experience Ever"

- Roger

The whole experience was without stress and prolonged waiting between steps. Steve is a very likable chap, very eager to show the truck and answer my questions. My wife and I enjoyed chatting with him during our test ride. I understood that this is a Christian-based business with the owner a devout Christian. Jeff Finch quickly gave us the appraisal and the bottom line price for the pickup we were interested in. We had the sense he was honest and fair; he did not place us in a room or cubicle by ourselves to wear us down. There are no cubicles, it is an open area and all salespersons sit there including the manager. Upon my agreement to buy the truck the transaction including the transfer of ownership, tags etc was done expeditiously. We were driving home in the like-new/preowned truck after just a matter of hours instead of having an all-day ordeal. We are confident that we purchased a quality vehicle at a fair price.

Steven Reyes
September 06, 2018

"Great experience! "

- carolhcruz

We had a great experience buying our SUV from Boyd. Our salesman Steven was fantastic and the manager Jeff is an experienced pro. Our Enclave is beautiful & the purchase process was a breeze. We really liked the family feel of this small dealership & the high level of personal service. They have a very nice selection of cars. The only issue for us was deciding which one to buy! My husband is still pining over the Porsche SUV we saw there. We’re very happy customers!

Steven Reyes
August 30, 2018

"Excellent...........go purchase a vehicle from them!"

- westneck

I have purchase many vehicles over the years from both new and used dealers. Boyd Cars of Va. Beach is a great place to go where you will find an outstanding variety of clean vehicles at great prices. Steven McGee was a true professional who goes the extra mile to accomidate his customers and potential buyers. Everyone at this dealership gives you first class, red carpet treatment. I am very happy with my purchase and would recommend anyone looking for a used vehicle, go there and see for yourself. A first class dealership.

Donovan Mullins
Aug 30, 2018 -

Boyd Cars of Virginia Beach responded

Thank you so much for your trust and business!

August 04, 2018

"Great service and fair prices"

- Js4444

We purchased a car with the help of Devon and Jeff. The experience was pleasant, it was low pressure, and we felt like they were honest with us. They gave us a great price for the car, and the paperwork took 15 minutes! We will be back to this dealership next time we need a vehicle. They were great!

Devon Smith
August 01, 2018

"Outstanding Customers Service "

- Lisad

Awesome Customer service, very compassionate and patient. Also attention to detail in every way.. Friendly and courteous. I will send other customers to this dealership.

Aug 01, 2018 -

Boyd Cars of Virginia Beach responded

Thank you Lisa and your whole family for Buying 3 Cars in one day!!! God Bless

July 20, 2018

"Finding out where I stand. "

- Skinsarebad😂

Jeff Finch is the man. Always helpful and will be straight and up front with you. If you need a car go see Jeff Finch!

July 04, 2018

"The ultimate car buying experience "

- Tshell73

Today, we celebrate the 4th of July. The Birthday of our greatest nation. I as a PROUD American, I value Intergerity, Stellar Customer Service and the ability to be treated with the up most respect as a consumer. My experience has been EXCELLENT from beginning to the end at Boyd Cars VA Beach. The Dearlership Manager, Jeff Finch works hard for " you" the customer. You are not a DEAL or a NUMBER, truly you become FAMILY. Mr. Finch kept me informed during the entire process. He was very "transparent" as many dealerships usually by pass this important process. The Internet Manager/Sales Associate Donovan Mullins was extremely resourceful and customer orientated in working as a "team" witg my direct sales consultant, Steven McGee. Mr. MCGEE is truly "AMAZING". He was patient, professional and accommodating to my every inquiry and car buying need. Lastly, Mr. Boyd himself, congratulated me which was a "personal" touch. I would recommend this fine establishment to anyone looking to purchase a vehicle. Thank you for giving me one of the best experiences. Sincerely, Tonya

Donovan Mullins