Brandon Ford

Brooksye Hall

November 05, 2017

"Great experience "

- Chrismarie28

Tommy was extremely professional and easy to work with. He helped us find the perfect car for our family within a budget we could afford. The entire process was easy and we are loving our new car. We will definitely we using Ford in the future.

Tommy Shelly
Kris Meyer

November 01, 2017

"Great experience"

- TJ429

Rick was very professional and friendly. I immediately felt at ease during out initial conversation and the entire experience felt unrushed and unpressured. He did a great job of explaining the available options related to my pre-owned vehicle purchase and worked with the dealership to get me a better price on the car. I would absolutely recommend Rick Bosso at Brandon Ford to any/all family members and friends looking for a new or used Ford vehicle in the future.

Rick Bosso
Other Employees : Barry Moss

October 30, 2017

"Best Car Buying Experience Ever"

- tiffanylynne0396

I am so grateful and pleased with the courteous and diligent expertise Brandon Ford maintained during my recent purchase of a beautiful 2017 certified pre-owned Mustang econoboost convertible. I have never felt as confident during such a serious buy as I did with this team, or as safe as I do in this charming and powerful vehicle. From the warm staff welcome as soon as i arrived, to the swift review and submittal of all paperwork, to the kind handshake and transfer of ownership, I was blown away and highly recommend considering this business when investing in a new vehicle. They perform with the utmost professionalism and honesty, working hard to fulfill your aspirations while making sure to keep your budget on track. Top dollar for my trade in, too! Chris went above and beyond to secure a solid interest rate, while Gabriel was able to locate and deliver my exact vehicle of choice with thorough inspection, service and detailing. I give Brandon Ford top dealership of the state of Florida in my book. :)

Chris Garcia