Burnworth Zollars Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM

2450 N. Main St, Nappanee, Indiana 46550 Directions

1 Review of Burnworth Zollars Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM

May 24, 2017

"I rank them best in the country"

- Ihaul

Amazing people are a plus in any service department or dealership and though this place has some of the most amazing service advisors I have met, the most impressive aspect here is always the service itself. I'm not sure if I would call it just service at this facility. They go above and beyond in every aspect of customer care while they perform unheard of expert service. They even found a couple of problems that I wasn't aware of giving me basic time frames and pricing necessary for the repairs when and if I decided to do them. Nothing pushy nothing highbrow just regular people knowing their business and sharing that expertise with me. At over 400,000 miles I have been to quite a few dealerships and have only found three in the United States that I trust to work on my vehicles. Of those three this one continues to rank the highest!! It's pretty sad to have to drive so far to get good service but it's more than worth coming from Louisiana to get John and his expert crew to take care of me. You can tell they love their jobs and it shows in their work!!

Best overall customer care from each and every employee even the mechanics!!
1 result