Cabe Toyota of Long Beach

Cristina M, Internet Sales, Cabe Toyota of Long Beach

Cristina M

Internet Sales

October 14, 2017

"Best Toyota dealer around"

- momxs3

They may be a family owned/operated dealership but they know how to compete with the big boys. Customer service is their number one priority. I have several dealerships that are closer and more convenient but I know that I can always place my well earned trust and dollars to Cabe. This is our 2nd new vehicle purchase with Cabe and both times we have had exceptional experiences. Cristina made the process painless and explained everything along the way. Alex in finance was a dream to work with as well. Cabe Toyota has us as customers for life. Wouldn't go anywhere else!

Cristina M
Other Employees : Alex (finance)

October 07, 2017

"happy customer "

- frewlkr

satisfied customer ! great service all around. pete marquez was my sales person ! great job and personality. he sold me something i wanted and not what he wanted to sell to me. i bought a truck. listened to me as to what i wanted. didn't treat me like a girl who didn't know anything. hands down great experience. i was looking around for a truck wanted look at various options. stopped by auto nation cerritos Toyota dealer - walked the entire lot looking at inventory-20 minutes no one even approached us. 3 sales men were on there cell phones chatting and texting. so we left and went to cabe toyota. hands down everyone there was awesome !!

Pete Marquez

September 02, 2017

"Just like being home."

- Roseanne

Cabe Toyota of Long Beach is the next best thing to my living room. Except it comes equipped with ready made coffee, a very lovely restroom and no pressure, super helpful, kind and courteous staff. The only thing anyone will say to you there is, "Hi!" with a big smile and let you speak or state your mind. The esthetics and comfort of the dealerships design makes buying a care a pleasant experience beside the great level of care shown to anyone who walks in. I bought a new Rav, my first ever Toyota, just because I felt like I was in the company of reputable and dependable people. There are so many dealers out there that really suck, sorry, but its true. Cabe is now my home away from home...well, after Home Depot since I am a big DIY person. Go to Cabe!

Lulu Mejia