Camelback Ford Lincoln

Finance
Blake Lichty, Finance, Camelback Ford Lincoln

Finance

September 23, 2018

"Excellent Customer Service! Best trucks in Phoenix!"

- Quinonesuziel

Excellent customer service, Angel and Elvis Bittner are the best. Thank you for helping me getting my new f-150, I love it. I will recommend this dealership to all my friends no doubt!

Elvis Bittner
Other Employees : Angel

September 19, 2018

"An Absolute Dream"

- CharlesDarren

I didn’t come in expecting to get a car. Honestly, I just planned on browsing and seeing my desired price slowly deteriorate until I decided enough was enough and left, but this whole experience different. Eric was very helpful and professional. It felt like it wasn’t just a sale for him, it felt like he genuinely wanted to help me get the car of my dreams and that’s all I ever wanted. The paperwork was possibly the fastest I’ve ever done. I was in and out in 2 hours, this includes browsing multiple cars and even test driving two of them! I will definitely refer all of my friends to this dealership! Thank you so much, Eric! If I ever need another car, I definitely know where and who I am going to! -CA

September 17, 2018

"Very pleasant!"

- J & S

This was such a nce experience. This was the 4th car that we purchased from this dealership,and the team we worked with, Eric Steffes, Ric McKndry, and Blake Lichty, made us fee valued as a loyal customer. They listened to our requirements, had patience with our test driving and decision making process to the final car. We would highly recommend all of them, and the dealership.

Other Employees : Ric McKendry