Camelback Ford Lincoln

Blake Lichty, Finance, Camelback Ford Lincoln

Blake Lichty

Finance

November 16, 2018

"Rick Silverman is the person to deal with. "

- DBF

If you want a good experience buying a car, ask for Rick Silverman. He made the process very easy and hassle free.....less friendly in the finance department.

Rick Silverman

November 13, 2018

"Dustin is the only reason I stayed!"

- Bloved27

I usually go to Sanderson ford, my entire family has for many many years. So I was very hesitant going to a new dealership. I originally had a car picked out that was coming from another dealership. Once it got there, there was some miscommunication and it ended up not being the car I wanted. I was truly unhappy.. I hated the car that was sent. In the end, Dustin refused to let me leave with that vehicle. He has nothing to do with sales yet went out of his way to make sure I was leaving with a car I wanted AND always kept me up to date on everything that was going on! Not to mention he is very down to earth and truly cares. Needless to say, if it wasn’t for him my review could have been very different.

Peter Purcarelu
Dustin Johnson

November 06, 2018

"Ford 1 Lincoln 0"

- Hippimanaz

My fiancé and I bought a used car from Lincoln and the experience was less then perfect talked with Herb Jernukian who set us up with Eric who went above and beyond to make things right. We had to wait for the car to come in but Eric was in contact the whole time even went out to the semi to get pictures before the car got off the truck my fiancé loves the car even had remote start that we didn’t know it add so added bonus.... Big thanks to Herb and Eric for turning a not so good experience into a great experience can’t wait to buy another car from camelback ford

Blake Lichty