Campbell Nissan of Edmonds

Sales and Finance
Greg Skartvedt, Sales, Campbell Nissan of Edmonds

Greg Skartvedt

June 27, 2017

"If you live in alaska do not buy a car here!"

- Karilynn1

I purchased a car here in early June and still have not received the proper documentation to register the vehicle in Alaska. The dealership has sent the information to the wrong city and Nissan Finace has provided misinformation about need to register the car in a Washington prior to registering it in alaska. It has been a hassle! No retribution or correction has been provided.

Alan Kemper
Other Employees : Jay

June 27, 2017

"Easy peasy"

- RonJ

I had already been looking at Muranos, so knew what I wanted. I saw one on their website that met my specifications, and so inquired if it was still available. John Kelch responded that it was and I came in to take a look at it. I gave him the number I was willing to pay and he worked with me to get as close to that as possible. All in all, a very streamlined, efficient, no pressure process. Thanks John! And a thanks to Ron Krumm as well for the friendly chat and no BS finance session :)

John Kelch
Other Employees : Ron Krumm

June 21, 2017

"Salesman Greg"

- Glenna

Greg showed us the Nissan Maxima, gave us a test drive & answered all our questions. Excellent with facts & we love our new car! We get comments wherever we go on how nice our car is! Super comfortable too!

Greg Skartvedt