Capital Eurocars

3705 W Tennessee St, Tallahassee, Florida 32304

Claude Rabbath, Mercedes Benz  Master Certified Sales Associate  , Capital Eurocars

Claude Rabbath

Client Advisor

February 19, 2018

"Excellent service shop!!"

- Docdaddy75

I was in the process of moving from Jacksonville Florida to North Georgia with a stop at my Mother-In-Laws place in Tallahassee to pick up a few items. As I was getting ready to leave Tallahassee, I heard a weird engine noise. When I popped the hood I saw my serpentine belt was shredding on my 2011 ML350 Bluetec. Luckily I was only 3 miles from the Mercedes-Benz dealership and stopped in. Michelle Albert helped me out immensely and they were able to get my car in and fixed quickly and I was able to get back on the road to continue my 8 hour drive north!! Thank you so much Michelle and MB of Tallahassee!!! David D.

Michelle Albert

February 15, 2018

"Service on RV Sprinter Motorhome "

- ButchNC

Parke Stafford helped get us back on the road within 2 hours. He was extremely courteous & knowledgeable with our situation. Kudos to the service department as well.

Parke L. Stafford

February 14, 2018

"My first time car buying experience."

- Acura23

Thank you Mrs. Jessica Wade for being so naturally, & genuinely kind. You are a very warm-hearted & beautiful person. Even though, I could not decide on a vehicle you treated me as a valued paying customer. When I am ready to finally get a used Acura, and the price is just right, I know where I will be returning first. Capital Eurocars would not be great or the same without Jessica Wade. Thank you again and have a wonderful day. :)

Jessica Wade