Capital Eurocars

3705 W Tennessee St, Tallahassee, Florida 32304

Jessica Wade, Client Advisor, Capital Eurocars

Jessica Wade

Client Advisor
Claude Rabbath, Mercedes Benz  Master Certified Sales Associate  , Capital Eurocars

Claude Rabbath

Mercedes Benz Sales Manager

June 17, 2018

"Wonderful!"

- AUDI Q5

The buying process we experienced with Capital Eurocars was first rate. Our salesperson, Jessica Ward, was delightful and knowledgeable. I would recommend Capital Eurocars to anyone without hesitation. I’m sure we’ll be repeat customers,

Jessica Wade

June 13, 2018

"Anthony Taylor"

- LadyfromCleveland

Well when I first moved to Ga. I didn't know where to take my car. I found Capitol Eurocars and was here I met Tony. I originally used the Noth Olmsted Mercedes Benz where the customer service is top notch.Most people don't like change but after meeting Tony he provided me with the same kindness an impeccable customer service that I had grown accustomed to at home Thank you Tony for helping in my transition.

June 11, 2018

"Efficient and friendly"

- Bluemb

My service visit was quick and met my expectations. The length of service was as expected. Parke did a good job of explaining what was needed and cost. Loaner was available and made the experience easy.

Parke L. Stafford