Car King

10124 W Greenfield Ave, West Allis, Wisconsin 53214-3908

5 Reviews of Car King

June 22, 2018

"Accommodating and easy to do business with"

- cjjr1960

From my first call to the 2 hour trip north, I was treated with respect and honesty. Chris and Austin and team answered our questioned, gave us space and worked with us. Sincerely appreciate their approach and hisghly recommend them for a serious buyer. Thank you guys! You’ve made us and our son smile. God bless!

Other Employees : Chris
June 14, 2018

"Awesome people!!"

- Harleygrl1

This is a fantastic place to do business with! I would recommend Car King to anyone! Austin and Brian both were fantastic and went above and beyond to help me out! I will definitely be back when I’m looking again for a vehicle. Thanks guys you both are awesome!

June 02, 2018

"Great Experience, never disappointed"

- Randy & Cathy

This is our 2nd vehicle we have purchased from Car King, Honest, fair pricing, friendly and excellent service. We drive down from the Upper Peninsula of Michigan and we have always be well taken care of. Highly recommend.

Bob Kerr
May 26, 2018

"great reliable car selection"

- Greenthala27

Austin was very helpful when it came to finding me the right car. There were so many great ones to choose from and he really stuck as close as he could to my price range. I ended up with a beautiful 2009 Mazda m3 and I couldn’t be happier. He was also extremely patient with me while I took my time to decide and investigate. I wish I had another key for the car, but that’s my only minor complaint. I would buy another car from here for sure.

May 26, 2018

"Give me Liberty or give me death! "

- Liberty!

We’ve been looking for a used Jeep Liberty, online and at several places in person. Brian & Austin were great to work with, and sold us our new 2007 w/just over 100,000 miles for significantly less than we found anywhere else. We’ll be back at Car King the next time we’re in the market for a car!