Car King

Dealer Principal

July 18, 2018

"Patient guys"

- Smmike10

I had a great experience working with Austin (sales) and Chris (finance). They were very patient with me and let me put money down to hold the car until I could get approved due to not having great credit. The Audi was a popular car with a few people waiting for my deal to fall through. They even made the bumper look better than before since I told them I didn't like how it looked originally. Car was immaculate inside and drives amazing. Recommend future business with them.

Other Employees : Chris

June 22, 2018

"Accommodating and easy to do business with"

- cjjr1960

From my first call to the 2 hour trip north, I was treated with respect and honesty. Chris and Austin and team answered our questioned, gave us space and worked with us. Sincerely appreciate their approach and hisghly recommend them for a serious buyer. Thank you guys! You’ve made us and our son smile. God bless!

Other Employees : Chris

June 14, 2018

"Awesome people!!"

- Harleygrl1

This is a fantastic place to do business with! I would recommend Car King to anyone! Austin and Brian both were fantastic and went above and beyond to help me out! I will definitely be back when I’m looking again for a vehicle. Thanks guys you both are awesome!

Brian Moench