Car Nation

Matt  Guthmiller, Sales Professional, Car Nation

Matt Guthmiller

Sales Professional

July 10, 2018

"Great experience and financing was a great rate!"

- Donna

I brought my daughter to car nation and dealt with Michael he took time to explain our financing options for my daughter . After an hour of driving vehicles we chose a Nissan Altima. After that Michael had got our financing set up at US bank and we dealt with a lady named Sheila ! She was great to work with got me an interest I deserved. She explained everything to me and was very happy with the service

July 03, 2018

"Nice experience"

- Tbrown

Worked with me and cared about my budget. I’m really excited about my 2017 Malibu. Juan is understanding and cares about your needs and budget. I reccommend visiting these guys. They have quality cars and friendly staff that will work with you to find what you need.

Other Employees : Wes

June 30, 2018

"Amazing "

- leonardo0

I had an amazing experience here with Juan and Michael. They both helped my mom, brother and I get ourselfs into a new car. They made it easy and stress free.

Used 2017 Chevrolet Impala, $18577