Carbiz

Javier Cuellar, Sales Consultant, Carbiz

December 16, 2018

"Great Experience "

- Londa00

The overall experience was great. Iman Kaini worked hard to get me the best deal for my money. I arrived a little after 1pm and left a little after 4pm. There was coffee and water to get while you wait. There are multiple sitting areas so customers will be comfortable. I requested my car to be delivered to my house and Iman was so accommodating. If there was one thing that I have to complain about is the car I purchased wasnt filled with gas when it was delivered. By far the best experience I've ever had. The female at the front desk was very pleasant.

Iman Kaini

December 10, 2018

"Great Service"

- Sofia

I drove 1 hour to go to this dealership but I do not regret it at all. Our salesman Javier was very knowledgeable, friendly and very honest. He was very patient with all of our questions and advised us on the best financing approach. I definitely recommend this dealership

December 08, 2018

"A great place to buy a used car"

- Happy Harry

This dealership offers great cars at great prices. There is no haggling because they start with a reasonable price. Our salesman Javier was friendly and helpful and made our car purchase at Carbiz one that I would recommend to others.

Used 2014 Land Rover LR4, $35000