Carma Automotive Group

3.8

November 17, 2018

"Very Professional"

- ASHCARLOS7 Verified Customer

very friendly and professional people. Jonathon was very helpful and made sure everything was done correctly. would definitely recommend this dealership to everyone. lots of nice vehicles to choose from.

November 12, 2018

"First car purchase!!!"

- L.GUNAWAN727 Verified Customer

My dad found this dealership on social media and we were able to take a look at the car I was interested in. Jonathan helped us greatly and negotiated the price of the vehicle to my budget. He was also very helpful in helping me trade in my 2006 Ford Escape. After looking at two other dealerships on Saturday, Carma was my best bet. It offered a newer year vehicle for less than 100k miles, and the price was right at the cap of my budget. I would recommend this dealership; however their selection is quite slim, so do your research.

November 05, 2018

"Great people"

- HAYWOODBATES Verified Customer

They were very friendly and helped me get the car I wanted and the car note for me. They went above and beyond. When i test drive the car. I found a problem with it and they got it fixed with no problem.

Avery Heyward