Carma Automotive Group

Ringo Hernandez

August 18, 2018

"Got A Beautiful Car!!"

- Solara Girl

By FAR!!,, THE MOST EXHILARATING EXPERIENCE!!! THE STAFF!!!,,, INCREDIBLE!! AVERY HAYWARD!!!! I SALUTE YOU!!!!!! YOU WENT ABOVE AND BEYOND!!!!!!!!! I HAVE NEVER BEEN TREATED SO KINDLY!!! THE STAFF ARE THE MOST PROFESSIONAL, THE MOST COURTEOUS, AND THE MOST CARING PEOPLE I HAVE EVER!!!!,CAME IN CONTACT WITH!!!!!!! KNOCK IT OUT GUYS!!!! I LOVE YOU ALL!!!,, EACH AND EVERY ONE!!!!

Derri Morton

August 15, 2018

"Outstanding experience!"

- S55

Outstanding experience! Avery was very easy to work with and understood what I was looking for. Everybody at this company has a customer focused approach. I had the opportunity to speak with the owner and he is extremely interested in his customers and makes every effort to ensure their experience is a positive and memorable experience. I felt that this leadership approach was shared by his entire team. I highly recommend this group of individuals as you are looking for your next vehicle.

August 02, 2018

"Great Purchase but no care after"

- Brian

The purchase process was great, but that is where is stopped. After financing through them, I paid off in January. It has now been 6 months and still no title. We have been into the dealership several times, called on the phone, I even did the chat on the site. As of this moment, still no help. I keep getting routed to the same people who are not available and don't return calls. When I do get an answer, I am told that it is in the mail, but then nothing. After 6 months, I am at the end of my rope. I have given them 24 hours to respond before I file a claim with the BBB. I get an email a few minutes ago and it is an add on cars they have I could buy. They could take the time to add my address to the sales leads, but not respond on where my title is.

Niyah