Castle Ford Lincoln

Finance & Insurance Manager

January 20, 2018

"Excellent shopping/purchasing experience."

- Dave Bannwart

Terry Morse was my salesman and he was excellent. I explained to Terry that I was not in a hurry and wanted to go be very deliberate in my shopping. Terry answered all of my questions in great detail and was a pleasure to work with. I have had my new vehicle 2 days now and I absolutely love it. The owner also visited with us and was very friendly and cordial and we like this dealership very much.

Terry Morse

January 12, 2018

"Very good experience"

- Thomas A Stewart

Dealership and salesman Matt Brown were very pleasant to work with and line of communications were excellent. Matt was always concerned with how we wanted to proceed without being pushy, this was greatly appreciated.

Matt Brown

January 11, 2018

"Happy With Our New Car!"

- loveouredge

We visited Castle Ford Lincoln in Michigan City, IN on Dec. 30. Milt Dabagia welcomed us and set about finding the right car at the right price for us. We weren't sure whether we should by a 2018 or a new 2017 Edge. After getting good information from Milt, we decided on the new 2017 Edge. Milt was very informative and very helpful during the whole process. We finished up working with Tom Roberts on the financing we needed. He was both helpful and professional. We love our new Edge and feel as though we were dealt with fairly. With service like we received from the two of them, we plan to continue our long-standing relationship with the Ford dealership that's in Michigan City.

Milt Dabagia