Castle Ford Lincoln

Salesperson

September 19, 2018

"Will do business again"

- Nanny1505

We bought 2 vehicles from Kyle and he was great. We've recommended this dealership to others and will continue to do business with them if possible into the future.

Kyle Wheeler

September 17, 2018

"Great service!"

- jeryder67 Verified Customer

I had an appointment for Friday, 09/14 but needed to drop my truck off Thursday, 9/13, as I had to work on Friday. Troy let me bring the truck in early Thursday afternoon and they made the repair later that afternoon and called me to let me know it was done a day early. I really appreciated that as it made life so much simpler for me especially since I live in La Porte.

Troy Anderson?

September 17, 2018

"Limited budget"

- bendix4me Verified Customer

Trace Kennedy and GM Mark made this a wonderful experience. They listened to my needs and exceeded every expectation I had. I do not plan on going anywhere else unless they do!

Mark Artibey