Castle Ford Lincoln

Mark Artibey

Kyle  Wheeler , Sales , Castle Ford Lincoln

Kyle Wheeler

January 16, 2019

"Terry Morse was the best!"

- Shernita

Terry was the absolute best salesman. He sold me the car that I wanted with no hassle. I was in and out in no time. This was the car buying experience!

Terry Morse

January 15, 2019

"Fast and friendly. "

- shudgins2 Verified Customer

Ashley went out of her way to make sure we were informed about the car and the prices of the services needed done. Fast, quality and friendly service as usual!:) Thank you so much!!:) Great Experience!:)

Ashley from service

January 14, 2019

"Had a recall on my truck"

- mrneil Verified Customer

Castle Ford got me in quickly and were courteous, cheery, did the work in the time stated, and even washed my truck and it was for a recall that cost me nothing! What more can I say? I only gave 4 stars because I will reserve future judgment as I have changed addresses and only had this one experience with them. I am going back because I see no reason not to do so!

Volume