Cavallaro - Neubauer Chevrolet Buick

Art Capron

Margaret  Tompkins, Service, Cavallaro - Neubauer Chevrolet Buick

Margaret Tompkins

February 09, 2018

"I bought a truck & it was $26,00"

- Kellie

I bought a used truck from Cavallaro Neubauer.I will never go back. Took it to another - friendly Ford. All the tires need replacing, the speakers do not work. It needs an alignment bad. And the Chevy dealer will not look at my paperwork from getting a second opinion. Art and the owner will not even look at the truck.They took advantage of me and my daughter. All I wanted was New tires, an alignment, and speakers that work. All my tires failed the inspection.. Art also swore at my elderly father and my little girl. I was horrified.. I asked them to not do that. Then my daughter said to Art to stop swearing and Art swore at my daughter. That was it. No one should talk that way. They need to fix my truck. They are people with no values. I need to be safe for my family.

Art Capron

September 07, 2017

"Amazing small town dealership"

- RedneckGirl

I have bought two new vehicles from them and would go back to buy another one. I also get all my service done there. I can't say enough good things, I love this dealership. The people are friendly and are willing to help with anything. The body shop also has great people. Margaret always comes over to say hi and asks how things are going, if she isn't busy with another customer.

Margaret Tompkins

May 12, 2017

"Awesome Small town Dealership"

- Very satisfifed customer

Love this dealership! Awesome small town dealer that goes above and beyond to help you out in the sales and the service department. Always refreshing to come in to smiling faces and happy people. I would recommend this dealership to everyone!

All employees