Centennial Leasing & Sales

Auto Broker/Consultant

November 15, 2018

"Brian Barkley"

- d parker

Our experience with Brian and Centennial was fantastic. This was our third vehicle from him in the last 2 years and would honestly never go back to a dealership. Brian is no nonsense and hassle free with us as always. He always gets what we ask for, and again we are very pleased. As we have done in the past, we will highly recommend Brian and Centennial to our family and friends.

November 13, 2018

"Amazing trustworthy service"

- Highlander Pete

I bought a Highlander Hybrid, and the process was easy and I felt like I was in very trustworthy hands. I highly recommend Centennial (and Kurt specifically) to anyone looking for a car in Denver. Couldn't be happier!

KURT SCHLAEFER

November 08, 2018

"Normally challenging experience made better!"

- Smiley44

Brian was very patient and easy to work with. He made sure to explain anything that I needed explained. I never felt any pressure! It felt more like someone there to guide me rather than hound or push me. Thanks!

Used 2017 Toyota Tacoma, $34400