Centennial Leasing & Sales

Automotive Consultant

September 20, 2018

"Centennial Leasing"

- A.J. Justis

Brian Barkley was a pleasure to work with and made the buying process very painless. We have bought many cars from Centennial Leasing over the years and they are a very professional company. I would refer anyone I know to Brian Barkley.

September 20, 2018

"Fantastic car buying experience"

- Carguy2018

Brian Barkley made my F250 truck buying experience great from start to finish. He loves what he does and it clearly shows in the way he treats his customers. Brian handled my purchase from the first call to the dealership all the way to filling the tank and signing the paperwork. This is how car buying was meant to be (organized, exciting and fun). THANK YOU Brian and Centennial. I will be back!

September 19, 2018

"Great Service, Easy First Time Experience"

- chart

This was my first new car and Brian made the experience easy. Brian did an excellent job that far exceeded my expectations. Whenever we encountered snags along the way, Brian took car of the situation with minimal impact. I received instant communication that contained all of the information. He accommodated my schedule and worked around my needs. Also, I was never upsold on any part of the vehicle. I was recommended to Brian by my family and would recommend him to everyone as well as use his service again.

Used 2016 Chevrolet Cruze, $13991