Central Missouri Tire LLC

1 Review of Central Missouri Tire LLC

October 30, 2017

"Outstanding Service!!"

- Mark1975

My wife and I were traveling to the lake Friday afternoon while pulling a trailer and my truck started to overheat. I called Larry at Central Missouri Tire to see if there was anyway they could look at it. He said to bring it in and they'd see what they could do to help. He knew that we were 2 hours away from our home... Wow! We experienced exceptional service! Not only did they look at my truck immediately- they searched for the new water pump, found it and installed it as soon as possible. He and his guys even stayed late on a Friday night just so that we could get back on the road. Larry even took it a step farther by loaning us his own personal car to grab a quick bite to eat while we were waiting. I have to say that Larry and his guys made a bad situation so much better with the kindness he showed my wife and I. Thank you so much Larry and Staff for the exceptional service!! Highly recommend them!!

Larry