Chapman Acura

Brand Expert

October 16, 2018

"Great service"

- Dnnslkr

Took my RDX in for service. the repair wasn't technically covered under warranty but Shawn Carano and the service manager waved all the fees. Great dealership, I will come back for all maintenance. Car has never driven better.

Shawn Carano

October 10, 2018

"Kim Peters and Customer Service "

- Carhappy559

My wife and I completed the purchase of a new, 2019 RDX A-Spec last night. Due to our working hours, we could not arranged to pick up the car except in the evening. Our Internet Sales Person, Kim Peters, waited for us, welcomed us in with fresh coffee and proceeded to spend the remainder of the business night with us. She had all of the paperwork prepared in advance, took us to view our new car and she immediately began teaching us about the technology of this vehicle. We stopped for moment to complete the transaction papers, and then Kim was right back with us in the vehicle teaching. The dealership closes at 8:00pm, but Kim did not hesitate to stay late and continue to help us learn. My wife and I have purchased many cars in our lives, but we have to say that Kim was the most customer-service oriented representative we had worked with in many, many years. She is an exceptional professional and an asset to the Chapman Auto Group. Thank you for your care, attentiveness and personal approach.

Kimberly Peters

September 12, 2018

"Michael Mnatzaganian , Sales"

- Sierra2

Wow! I was shocked the great professionalism of Michael Mnatzaganian and his knowledge in sales. Michael was concise , to the point and knowledgeable. Michael has earn my respect and truly recommend this sales person for your car shopping experience. Furthermore , Dennya Ortiz the finance manager not even words to say thank you she was excellent! Definitely I will be back to Chapman Acura.

Michael Mnatzaganian