Chapman Acura

Brand Expert

Michael Mnatzaganian, Brand Expert, Chapman Acura

Brand Expert

September 12, 2018

"Michael Mnatzaganian , Sales"

- Sierra2

Wow! I was shocked the great professionalism of Michael Mnatzaganian and his knowledge in sales. Michael was concise , to the point and knowledgeable. Michael has earn my respect and truly recommend this sales person for your car shopping experience. Furthermore , Dennya Ortiz the finance manager not even words to say thank you she was excellent! Definitely I will be back to Chapman Acura.

August 26, 2018

"Kim Peters"

- Geraldh

I would highly recommend miss Kim Peters. Dealer at the Chapman Acura dealership. Kim helped me get into a car I love and was on top of every detail. She made it very easy and was extremely detailed oriented. She made the process painless and I drove off the lot with my car that day.

August 22, 2018

"Excellent work and support by Michael Mnattzaganian."

- RLX

Mr. Michael Mnattzaganian of sales team made our 2018 RLX purchase very pleasant. He was aware of our needs and provided excellent support. We are looking forward to enjoying driving our new car. We give overall excellent to Chapman Acura sales team.

New 2019 Acura TLX, $44945