Dealer Reviews

Find the best dealership for you.

Service Reviews

Find good folks to fix your car.

Cars for Sale

Find the right car for you.

Car Recalls

Make sure your car is safe to drive.

Chase Chevrolet

Stockton, CA

Directions

4 Reviews of Chase Chevrolet

August 15, 2020

"2020 Chevrolet Spark happy cutomer"

- Martha vasquez

This is my first new car,I have never had such an experience the dealer really made me feel that I was in control,and that no matter what I picked it was my choice,I was really impressed with the professionalism he shows me his experience really showed, I was made feel special, he devoted all his time to me from begining to end,I am very happy with my purchase,I will recommend him as the number one dealer.

Greenberg,Scott
May 16, 2020

"I hope this web sight catches on. So people know what a..."

- sototile

I hope this web sight catches on. So people know what a joke this place is. I wish I could give this place no stars. Scott greenburg and David agiluar just aren’t straight up people. Condescending and just rude. I wouldn’t send my worst enemy there.

Scott greeburg , David agiluar
December 20, 2019

"This is my fourth pick up With Chase Chevrolet they’ve..."

- l.domondon

This is my fourth pick up With Chase Chevrolet they’ve always been there for me Gary Pardini is great I will go to them when I need something and he’s always there for you thanks Chase Chevrolet

Gary and Tim
January 14, 2005

"On 3 seperate occasions I brought a truck in for service..."

- jordet

On 3 seperate occasions I brought a truck in for service and it came back with additional problems

1st I brought a 91' 3500 chevy in on transmission warrantee (I received a bad gm remanufactured tranny that died after 500 miles),chase changed it out after I explained how the tranny was not connected to the computer and the tranny tech will acually have to do more than plug in a computer and wait for it to do his job.
In the process of test driving they broke the new spoiler on the front and damaged my exhaust and claimed they are not responsible for after market parts.(I did not drop it off with these problems)

2nd I brought my 91 2500 4x4 in to have the heater a/c control repaired the tech claimed to have (clipped an unnessary wire) and it would be fine. really he unpluged my battery and reset the computer,(this was done twice) with a bill of course.upon returning my truck I noticed my steering column was broken while in for sevice ,but of course no one would stand up and take reponsability to fix it without a bill. 2months later my heater control wireing harness caught fire and I replaced it myself to make sure it was done right this time .

3rd and final CHASE for CHASE I brought my 91 2500 4x4 in for a tranny (again) I recieved a bad (new) not rebuilt gm crate tranny,this time I made it 260 miles ,they had my truck for 9 calander days and it came back with a new noise, quickly dismissed as catalitic converter,which is 2 feet away from the noise .
I again will repair the problem myself to get it done right with out the song and dance of service management and another bill.
This make me feel that service means seperating you from your wallet is job number 1 and satisfaction is for those that who don't care or do not know any better !
THE DAY AFTER THE REVIEW WAS WRITTEN THE TRANNY WENT OUT (PROBABLY THE NOISE THAT WAS SO QUICKLY DISMISSED)instead of being check out properly.