Checkered Flag Hyundai World

3700 Sentara Way, Virginia Beach, Virginia 23452

Geoff (Jeff witha G) Warder, Elite Product Specialist, Checkered Flag Hyundai World

Elite Product Specialist

Elite Product Specialist
Bryan Lane, General Manager, Checkered Flag Hyundai World

Bryan Lane

December 16, 2018

"Best experience I’ve had with any dealership"

- Keaton88

They are very polite and willing to work with you and for you to get you the best deal possible! I wasn’t hounded like I was at other dealerships or felt like I was pressured in anyway. Great experience overall!

Jeffrey Griffin

December 10, 2018

"Geoff and Adam are a great DUO! "

- sbperry22

I worked with Geoff Warder and the process was so smooth from beginning to end! I told him what I wanted and what I needed and he was able to find me the perfect vehicle. Throughout the process I never felt pressured to buy, it was all about what was best for me. I also had a trade in which I was dreading the "haggling" process but sales manager, Adam Hamilton honored KBB value and above what I thought I would receive in trade-in value. Geoff and Adam completely simplified the entire process! I ended my purchase with Adam, he worked quickly but accurately. My time was important to them. I was never left in a room wondering what in the world was going on. Additionally, it was refreshing being given the correct figures in terms I understood and I walked away feeling great about the price, rate and service provided. Geoff and Adam really put the fun back into car buying. Hyundai World for the win!

Other Employees : Adam Hamilton

November 28, 2018

"New Lease"

- rmruscitto

This was our second time working with Geoff. He is great! He really goes above and beyond for his customers to make sure you get everything you want and need in your next vehicle. Definitely recommend him to everyone!

Checkered Flag Hyundai World, Virginia Beach, VA, 23452