Chevrolet Buick GMC of Fairbanks

Robert Revermann

Amanda Craig, Service Advisor, Chevrolet Buick GMC of Fairbanks

Amanda Craig

October 22, 2018

"Oil change and swap tires out for winter tires "

- Fhallak

I arrived at the opening time for the service department. I was checked in by the quick service personnel for an oil change and tire swap out. Because there was a lot of vehicles being checked in it looked like I may not get my second vehicle in. When my first vehicle was close to being done I was told by service personnel that the rush had tapered off and I could get my second vehicle in. I called my to bring in the second vehicle. My first vehicle was ready when my second vehicle was being checked in. Iwas able to get both vehicles done the same day and in a very reasonable time. This dealership and service department is the best I have ever encountered.

October 20, 2018

"Just Great People and Products"

- Rich

Another new GMC purchase, again with excellent pricing and superb customer service. I remain a loyal customer with Lithia for two important reasons - the quality of the GMC product and customer focused professionals (knowledgeable sales professionals like Mike and Walt and the quality of the service team comprised of reception (esp.Shana) , parts (esp.Jeanie ) and all the maintenance (esp. Joe) and service folks. A total team focused effort for professional and caring customer service.

Shana Lindsay
Joe Sharrah
Robert Revermann
Walt Rodgers
Other Employees : Mike Schultz

October 18, 2018

"Custom, knowledgable, friendly."

- Merlin

My experience was great. After introductions and an explanation of what I was looking for, John put his coat on and took me out to the lot. He showed me trucks that matched my criteria, and was extremely helpful in answering my questions. So, from the initial receptionist to the salesman John, and on up to Walt Rodgers, you couldn't ask for a better team.

John Miller