Chignoli Auto Sales

Jim Chignoli

January 25, 2018

"Family owned/honest people"

- Happy customer 12

We have bought 3 cars from them, they go way beyond what any dealer we have dealt with. We feel like family and if a problem arises they are happy to fix it. A++++++++ Dealer

January 17, 2018

"Incredible,friendly service"

- Patricia A Ashley

We were in the market to get a car & was referred by a friend to come to Chignoli Auto Sales. I have never seen such a big,organized & clean used car dealership with such a large amount of newer used cars at very reasonable prices. It is a family owned business & they treat you like family. Very kind & warm & no pressure. I will recommend Chignoli Auto Sales to others.

Other Employees : Gregg Chignoli both were so very kind & so helpful

December 29, 2017

"Chignoli Auto is second to none!!!"

- Carik96

I have bought several cars in my years of driving, and have never purchased a new automobile. I always found the process to be something I loathed...until I bought a car from Chignoli Auto. Joe and the rest of the Chignoli’s know what customer service really is...making customers feel like family. The car I purchased today is the fifth that my family has bought from them, not to mention several of my family members since. I can’t say enough good things about them, other than buy your next pre owned vehicle at Chignoli Auto!!!

Marc Chignoli