Chignoli Auto Sales

Jim Chignoli

September 19, 2018

"Wonderful Experience"

- Ang0825

I could not be happier with the experience I have had at Chignoli Auto and working with Marc. I usually hate buying cars because I am not an expert on cars and always feel like it is a whole day ordeal. This WAS NOT the case at Chignoli. Marc was wonderful to work with! I was in and out with a new car in under an hour , everything was explained to me and I am so happy with the car I bought. Marc worked diligently to get me what I wanted and didn't make it seem like such a process. I would recommend anyone to go to Chignoli Auto and work with anyone there. I love that it is family run and that you do not feel like "just another customer." I feel like they really do care about each person that comes in and each person and car that goes out! If you are looking for a car go to Chignoli Auto you will not be disappointed. Angie

September 18, 2018

"Great Dealership"

- Stew

Everything was as promised. These guys are total straight shooters. Transaction was quick and easy. I would be happy to do business with them again. i highly recommend Ghignoli Auto Sales.

Joe Chignoli
Jay "Junior" Reyes

September 16, 2018

"Repeat customer"

- blj032857

This is the second vehicle I have purchased from Chignoli. Their staff are very knowledgeable and helpful. When car shopping, this is the only place to go.

Used 2012 INFINITI QX56, $27900