Ciocca Honda

Brooks Collins

Coz Serghis, Sales Consultant, Ciocca Honda

Coz Serghis

June 16, 2018

"Get what you ask for and pay for!"

- Brent

Connecting to the Service department is the only downfall I've experienced. I have been on hold for lengthy times, and it is annoying. Ciocca should invest in some help for his Service Team. Some of the Service Reps are Fantastic, some sound like they don't want to be speaking to the customer, maybe burned out, maybe they need a new career. Ciocca?? Once you have a Service Rep that cares, you are treated very well. I have asked a lot of questions, and have asked for costs, before the service is done. They have ALWAYS done exactly what was asked for, and the bill was ALWAYS as quoted before the service began! My wife and I have purchased sets of tires for both cars, and Ciocca had very competitive pricing, and there were no surprises after the work was done! The ONLY surprise, is when they find a way to package the service for a discounted cost!!! After the service is complete! Excellent...

Patrick Metz
3.0
Brian Lewis
Tom Calianno

June 12, 2018

"New Honda Sport"

- Tracypc

I had researched 2018 Hondas and knew what I wanted before I went to the dealership. I was shown what I wanted and not pressured to consider anything else. Overall a great experience. I will purchase our next car at this dealership and service our other two Hondas there as well.

June 04, 2018

"Fresh off the delivery truck"

- Betsy the blue Honda

Went to dealer searching for new Civic, had older Civic and was pleased with dependability. Test drive convinced us to go for it, but hesitant because no colors of present stack fit our choice when Matt realized there was a blue one just in and bingo that was the exact color we wanted. After time for dealer to get it inspected and cleaned up off we drove in Betsy the Blue Honda. Happy since. Matt was great and Marcus dealt with lots of papers with glee. Thanks to all. You will always be my car dealer.

Andrew Wallett