Circle Porsche

Certified Brand Ambassador

David Mercado, General Sales Manager, Circle Porsche

David Mercado

May 31, 2018

"poor customer service, lack of communication "

- ABMacan

Side mirror for my Porsche Macan was damaged. went to Circle Porsche on May 15 to get an estimate. I was approached by Service specialist Neil Parafina .. without even looking or being in close proximity to passenger side of car I was advised whole side mirror assembly will have to be replaced .. .please note for preparing estimate they did take VIN number which is on opposite side of the car ..I clearly mentioned that for now all I want to replace is glass/mirror .. if anything more is required I would go through my insurance. I got an estimate for about $2K .. I again reiterated if I am paying from my pocket I just want to replace mirror for now . which they said this doesn't look repairable (again the technician and service guy did not even touch the mirror assembly to determine this) .. I insisted if its more than mirror I will have to think.. I go to local Porsche approved body shop (which I had used before). The manager there while taking a look at it only put everything together (what was supposed to be damaged beyond repair) in less than 15 minutes.. says not bad, if you just want a quick fix (and nothing cosmetic .. as there was a small scratch on mirror assembly) then get the mirror I can put it together for you ..Order mirror from Porsche though .. I called back Mr. Parafina to order the mirror .. please note its Tuesday May 15 . I was told it will take 2 days to get the mirror and they would be happy to take care of replacing glass without any charge but pretty sure it needs more work .. 4 days go by then weekend goes by I do not hear anything .. I call back next Tuesday I am told by Mr. Neil Parafina let me follow up and call you back .. again no call back .. I call next morning then I hear back from Mr. Neil who says we need your VIN number as we had it wrong .. Please note the computerized estimate that was given to me on May 15 had correct VIN number so not sure how they got it wrong . I am fine even with this .. I am told part is ordered and will call you back once its here .. again 4 days go by no news ... I follow up exactly 2 weeks after my first visit . I am told one of the part is here I am waiting for another .. well I just ordered one part that is mirror to which I am told we ordered motor just in case. Finally next day I called again and I am told parts are here .. I was so annoyed by now that I was going to pick up the mirror and get it fixed from local body shop .. Then Neil calls back and says we can do it for you if you can come in now ..I couldn't be there that day also I needed an oil change as well so I tried to schedule it when loaner was available. Loaner was not certain and I needed mirror on priority (I am so used to it while driving that I feel crippled without it) I dropped by this afternoon and offered to wait couple hours if they can replace the mirror. This one thing I will appreciate that they accommodated my drop in request. I waited in their lounge for little over an hour and I was told car is ready .. When I went to pay for the part, invoice was little higher than expected .. remember I was told we wont even charge if its just glass which I had confirmed when I handed over the keys hence I was expecting only mirror charge which was 1/3rd of total invoice .. Then I was told we actually going to charge you for half hour of labor .. which I am fine I dont want someone to work for free but point is then why offer it in the first place .. Secondly they charge me for "motor" which they had ordered with mirror and they already knew I am going to need it.. again if this is something that was required then where was my consent .. I was sitting right there how difficult it is to walk over explain and continue the work .. moreover mirror was working fine before "motor" was replaced .. even body shop (which is Porsche approved) guy did not think anything else was broken or required.. I would still give benefit of doubt and ready to accept "motor" was required the whole issue is why I was not informed .. This frustration is NOT about money but the pathetic customer service and poor/lack of communication .. you can rip people off and get away with it if you are good at other stuff .. I got opposite poor service and then on top of it charged more.. amazing

Neil Parafina

January 31, 2018

"Couldn’t have asked for a better experience "

- Hamid

I have leased and purchased many cars but this was the best experience that I ever had. Chris was upfront and honest from the beginning. He made sure everything went smoothly. I highly recommend him.

Chris Mcgregor

January 17, 2018

"Total Satisfaction with Our Last Three 911 Purchases!!"

- AtTheGlen

I've been a car enthusiast since I was three years old. The sales and service experience at a dealership matters to me, which is why my wife and I have purchased our last three 911s from Circle Porsche including a 2010 Turbo, 2015 Turbo S and 2018 GT3. The dealership is about 25 miles from our home and although there is a nearby Porsche dealer less than three miles away, traveling to Long Beach is a no-brainer for us. At Circle Porsche, it's not just about selling vehicles. General Manager, Eric Ernst, has a team of car enthusiasts who have a passion for motorsports. We have always been treated fairly by a staff that has shared our excitement on each 911 purchase. Also important is the fact that their deals are highly competitive. Whether configuring a car for himself or for stock, Eric has ordered some truly exceptional cars and SUVs. So a visit to the dealership to look at the inventory is always a cool experience. Currently, there is a 911R on the showroom floor and later this year, Circle Porsche will take delivery of their first 911 GT2 RS. If you're thinking about buying a new or used Porsche, I highly recommend Circle Porsche. If you're considering a sports car, definitely drive a Porsche. There are three "Rs" that really matter to me: Racing pedigree, Reputation, and Reliability. All of these contribute to vehicles that are a blast to drive under all conditions and that represent Porsche's commitment to engineering and high performance. Finally, Eric Ernst is part of the family that owns other dealerships in the area. There aren't many family-owned dealerships anymore and a trip to Circle Porsche will make it apparent why the difference between their dealership and others owned by conglomerates is totally in the customer's best interests. Happy Shopping and Enjoy Your Next Vehicle!

Eric Ernst
Other Employees : Lisa Lee (Finance), Shawn Murray (In-Servicing, Apps, Internet Sales)

Used 2017 Porsche 911, $96223